AM i doomed to be a total loser forever?

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

nightbender
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2009, 4:18 pm

Xelebes wrote:
You're only as much of a loser as you think you are. Why do you have so much doubt?

because everytime i get close to success something comes along and screws it up that has nothing to do with anything i was responsible for. Its seems that i may have a intracble problem wiht my brain that noone have ever really heard of and noone has any idea how to fix. My nd when i described it said thats a problem only the top nuerologists and the top 1% of the of the top university hospitals could treat and she said homeopathy may be able to help but she wasnt sure.

I dont want to be crippled for the rest of my life. and with my history if i dont become independant they will put me in some kinda institution when my parents are gone. My mom and the only people i talk to for support when tell them about this problem they reply to me with metaphysical mumbo jumbo wich would be usefull for general healing and recovery but not for something like this that requires actually treatment. my mom seems to be of the mind that my all i have to do is will it away and it will go away. (they never taught my mom science or critical thinking when she went to school) my dad is delusional and blames everything on autism.

nightbender
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2009, 4:28 pm

Xelebes wrote:
You're only as much of a loser as you think you are. Why do you have so much doubt?

because everytime i get close to success something comes along and screws it up that has nothing to do with anything i was responsible for. Its seems that i may have a intracble problem wiht my brain that noone have ever really heard of and noone has any idea how to fix. My nd when i described it said thats a problem only the top nuerologists and the top 1% of the of the top university hospitals could treat and she said homeopathy may be able to help but she wasnt sure.

I dont want to be crippled for the rest of my life. and with my history if i dont become independant they will put me in some kinda institution when my parents are gone. My mom and the only people i talk to for support when tell them about this problem they reply to me with metaphysical mumbo jumbo wich would be usefull for general healing and recovery but not for something like this that requires actually treatment. my mom seems to be of the mind that my all i have to do is will it away and it will go away. (they never taught my mom science or critical thinking when she went to school) my dad is delusional and blames everything on autism.

i try to be upbeat but im cut off from my hire functions