Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TheUnnamedOne
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

03 Apr 2009, 7:47 pm

I'm attracted to my best friend Brody, and yesterday was the first time I've been sexually attracted to him, before it was just him, and then it was his body....

But my friend said I wasn't gay or even bi-curious, and he wouldn't tell me why I'm attracted to him. Can someone help me? Please?

Alerion42
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Apr 2009, 10:02 pm

Technically, you are at least bi-curious. Even if it's only one person, if you're attracted to someone of the same gender, you're at least bi-curious. Your friend probably just doesn't want to see you that way, and is therefore denying it. You're still pretty young, I didn't realize that I was gay until I was 18 and before that I had crushes on girls. Your attraction to your friend could just be the same as my attraction to those girls was, or it could be something different. Only you can figure that out for yourself. Have you ever had these same feelings for any girls? Have you ever felt like this towards any other guys? Answering those questions may help you to figure out weather you're bi-curious, bisexual, or gay. I hope that helps.

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2009, 10:16 pm

TheUnnamedOne wrote:
I'm attracted to my best friend Brody, and yesterday was the first time I've been sexually attracted to him, before it was just him, and then it was his body....

But my friend said I wasn't gay or even bi-curious, and he wouldn't tell me why I'm attracted to him. Can someone help me? Please?

Gay is Normal. Bisexual is Normal. You won't know for sure until you've finished puberty at 18-20. Either way your are FINE. There are large gay communities everywhere and you can always find a good partner and even marry them and become foster parents. It's ok, don't stress about it. Let your body want whatever it wants. Just don't have sex or if you do use a condom EVERY time even for oral sex.