Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

misswoofalot
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 5:25 am

misswoofalot wrote:
I'm gonna say something different now...I love to look trashy sometimes, I like wearing low cut tops, and sometimes I like to cover up. I enjoy the way some women get irritated with me, mainly your homemaker variety like off of desperate houswives, who maybe have nothing better to do than talk about other people( although I don't like generalising lol) . I personally like bright red lipstick, or electric pink lipstick, pink hair, or peroxide blonde hair, I used to be a fetish model too. So I'm not mainstream trashy, but I Suppose trashy all the same. I would like to add that I have only had 3 boyfriends, one of whom I never slept with. Am I a slut just because of the way I'm dressed? Of course not.

I also used worked for many years in a male gay bar where men objectify men in short shorts, so it's not just women. I also have lesbian friends who ogle over naked women dancing around poles in gay bars so it's not just men. How should a woman dress? If I dressed in traditional men's clothes would that offend people? If a man wears a skirt should that offend people? WHat about tribes in africa where women don't wear tops?Are people offended by them? I Don't expect all women or even a small amount of women think the same way I do, but I hope one day people will become more accepting of variety and individualism.

All said though, I am a non conformist. I thoroughly enjoy being different to most females. Hell I enjoy being different to most humans. So scuse the rant! :D

MissConstrue
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2009, 12:36 pm

My only complaint in this topic is I wear skimpy clothes although not exactly in a style sense in which girls wear the type of clothes that attract guys if that makes sense.

The thing that bugs me is it gets very hot in the summer and I can't stand clothes much less shirts. I like to wear tank tops and spaghetti straps. My only problem is I don't have a car and after reading this, maybe I do get unwanted responses whenever I'm walking to the store. Mind you nothing wrong with guys complementing women but we're talking about the honks and cat calls that're loud and come off a bit rude. I'm nervous as it is walking.

One time had a guy that wouldn't leave me alone when he asked me for a ride. He kept following me in his harley. I don't think he was dangerous but it annoyed me.

Just to be clear though cuz I know some people seem to get pissed off when they hear girls tell these kinds of stories, I don't mind attention but it's the way in which it is approached at me. Anyway, just thought I share some more about this issue. I've been called slut, prude, b***h, and cold b***h. So to define slut is very vague term when used to women who are asking for it and those who aren't.

Padium
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2009, 7:38 am

There was a discussion I was listening to between a few of my guy friends, and they made it completely obvious, although they did not outright say it, that women were nothing more than object who should be nothing more than a bedroom toy or kitchen slave, and that we put ourselves into that position. Now what does this have to do with dress? A lot, as these were guys who, the first one only dated really younger girls (I always thought of him as being like a pdeo for it, even though they were within the legal age difference, barely) and would always talk about the sex he and his grade 9 gf had, and she confirmed some of his stories (at that age sex just disgusted me), the other 4 just wanted someone who was "easy to get with" and would never look at anyone who wasn't slu*ty, which was hard as our school had uniforms, so you had to learn other ways to tell (which apparently wasn't hard). I guess I have a bit of a double standard when I say I want a man who likes my for me, mind and body, but find it creepy when people of either gender look at me that way.