Just really need to get this out of my system :(

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

SuperJambo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 May 2009, 5:40 pm

Ok I don't really know how to order this but I just need to say it all.
I just really can't stand myself, I feel so different from everyone else and I hate it so much.
I read about what aspergers syndrome was when I found out I had it, and I've just grown to really hate myself and has led to some people at school call me "Rain-man".
I just can't stand that I don't cry when people pass away, and that the way I act is so different to everyone else, and that when I try do something nice, people get annoyed with me.
And people even get angry with me when I want to change, I just don't understand ANY of it or ANYONE.
Also another thing that is really getting me down is that there's a girl I really like, and supposedly she likes me, and this girl is amazing, but i'm different and don't wanna go out with her because i don't like to kiss, but I really wanna be with her, but I don't know if that's just me trying to be like everyone else.
I also can't stand when I realise my asperger's tendancies, but i've tried telling people about it when they do something, but they still carry on and it's driving me f****** mental.
Someone please reply :(

Tahitiii
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2009, 6:55 pm

Hi, SuperJambo.

I don't have any answers for you. I just want to say that this is a good place to look. And it's a safe place to vent, while you're at it.

You might think twice about disclosure. From what I gather, it usually doesn't help.

Wait a minute -- your joined date is June 2008. What happened?

====================

Edit -- I found your other post.

"I'm so confused" from June 2008
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt70093.html

Is this an ADD thing? That you got lost for a year?

We have a lot of good people around here who can help if you can focus.

LostAlien
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2009, 7:07 pm

Hi,

I don't know if I can say anything that will make you feel better.

About the girl, you could tell her that she's amazing (or similar meaning word/s) IF YOU TRUST the person that has told you that she likes you. If you don't trust the person who has told you, be wary. If the girl is your friend already, talk to her about this. I know it may seem hard, it seems hard to talk to the object of affection when young. It's easier when you're older, sometimes.

About the people who are annoying you, do they do it on purpose or accidentally? If you elaborate I will try to advise.