Page 1 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 7:42 am

do you girls boob-bump someone on purpose? for example, their elbow?

especially when - if nobody moves - the boob stays on the recieving elbow.

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 8:52 am

I see what you did there... 8)

(And I also wonder about this phenomenon, to be honest, since it's happened a few times.)

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 8:57 am

Henriksson wrote:
I see what you did there... 8)

(And I also wonder about this phenomenon, to be honest, since it's happened a few times.)

i suspect this would, sadly, be an "NT-game" thing, that nobody will be able to elaborate on.

aspie chicks probably wont boob someone, while NT's will insist - untill they die - that they didnt boob anybody on purpose :/

Squirsh
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 May 2009, 10:19 am

My friends will sometimes bump their boobs into boys that they're trying to flirt with. I also see them twirling their hair round their fingers and giggling like idiots. I guess they think the person they're doing it to will enjoy it or it makes them seem more attractive to the person they're doing it to. :lol:

mitharatowen
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 10:21 am

Uh... no. 8O :huh: :scratch:

Learning2Survive
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 10:27 am

i wish a girl boob bumped me lol why does this stuff never happen to me?

nothingunusual
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 10:29 am

Squirsh wrote:
My friends will sometimes bump their boobs into boys that they're trying to flirt with. I also see them twirling their hair round their fingers and giggling like idiots. I guess they think the person they're doing it to will enjoy it or it makes them seem more attractive to the person they're doing it to. :lol:

Girls do this? Wow, you do learn something new everyday.

I've noticed all the other stuff going on, but I had no idea one of the other strategies was boob bumping. :lol:

And in the passing of momentary stillness.
We can see our chaos in motion.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 10:38 am

nothingunusual wrote:
Squirsh wrote:

I've noticed all the other stuff going on, but I had no idea one of the other strategies was boob bumping. :lol:

ive decided that its called "boobing" its a verb now.

it has happened a few times, well, very rarely, as good as never, but finally enough times for me to wonder wether or not this was... "a thing" something w a name perhaps, i am glad to see that a few others have noticed the same thing :D

and according to squirsh, the boobers are indeed aware of their boobing!

Squirsh
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 May 2009, 10:51 am

ZEGH8578 wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
Squirsh wrote:

it has happened a few times, well, very rarely, as good as never, but finally enough times for me to wonder wether or not this was... "a thing" something w a name perhaps, i am glad to see that a few others have noticed the same thing :D

The only reason I can think of for someone not being aware that they're "boobing" someone is if they're wearing a padded bra. Even accidental boobers would be aware they're doing it most of the time. I think as a flirting tactic it's quite rare unless the girl has lots of self confidence. I've never seen any of my shy friends doing it.

nothingunusual
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 11:26 am

Squirsh wrote:
ZEGH8578 wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
Squirsh wrote:

The only reason I can think of for someone not being aware that they're "boobing" someone is if they're wearing a padded bra. Even accidental boobers would be aware they're doing it most of the time. I think as a flirting tactic it's quite rare unless the girl has lots of self confidence. I've never seen any of my shy friends doing it.

I can see how the boob-meets-elbow scenario could be an accident though. They are stuck to the front of us after all.
You have to feel bad for girls with big ones who get stuck in small spaces with people.

"Did you just boob me?!" :wink:
"We were in a 3X3 foot lift with four other people and I have double DDs... It's going to happen."

And in the passing of momentary stillness.
We can see our chaos in motion.

ZEGH8578
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 11:59 am

i heard the swedes have a word, "olla" which is even rarer, well, the male equivalent of "boobing" w the... male... you know!

i love how the swedes needed to invent a word for it :]

Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 12:02 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
nothingunusual wrote:
Squirsh wrote:

I think it should be called boomping.

But I've NEVER heard of this phenomenon before. 8O
Wouldn't you have to get super close to bump into someone like that? How do you do something like that without it looking too obvious.

They should have a Steve Irwin type person observing people's behaviour like that and put it on discovery channel.

Henriksson
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 12:04 pm

ZEGH8578 wrote:
i heard the swedes have a word, "olla" which is even rarer, well, the male equivalent of "boobing" w the... male... you know!

i love how the swedes needed to invent a word for it :]

"Ollon" is a word for the type of nuts that oak trees have. :D

TallyMan
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 12:21 pm

I was "boobed" quite recently by a young woman. I did wonder at the time if she knew her breast was resting on the side of my arm. I didn't complain though :-) She couldn't have been flirting as I was way too old for her. Though given the opportunity... :)

anna-banana
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2009, 12:27 pm

my guess would be that the girl "boobing" you was either flirting, or had a very thick bra (probably a push-up of some sort) and wasn't aware that she even came into such close contact with your elbow.

take your pick :lol:

Brittany2907
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's
The ultimate storm is eternally on it's

11 May 2009, 2:21 pm

I never even knew people did this...eww, I've never done it & never would want to do it.