Search found 385 matches
Search these results:

Author Message

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: US Senate Bill offers amnesty to reveal alien tech

Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 9:57 am 

Replies: 5
Views: 283


This makes the US and other governments complicit in lying to their own people for at least 70 years. Companies in Silicon valley and other tech industries will wondering why they were not allowed to share in these discoveries. Do you really want people like Zuck getting UFO tech so they can spy on...

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: Alien Tech confirmed!

 Post subject: Re: Alien Tech confirmed!
Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 9:50 am 

Replies: 95
Views: 2,346


Fnord wrote:
Mr. Leob's claim is bogus.  We know it.  You know it.  And likely Mr. Leob by now knows it, too.

Give it up already.


How do you know it though? Certainty requires faith, Science is simply assigning probabilities to something you do not know for sure.

 Forum: Computers, Math, Science, and Technology   Topic: Q. about evolution and ancestors of modern humans

Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 5:55 am 

Replies: 7
Views: 1,480


5) For most of human history, progress was held back by constant infighting between men to get women. We have strong evidence that until about 7-8,000 years ago most men did not reproduce whereas most women did. We have current evidence that primitive societies spend a lot of time warring with each...

 Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion   Topic: florida school curriculum to teach "slavery was beneficial"

Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 5:45 am 

Replies: 77
Views: 2,068


Anyway, this confirms my theory of heat delusion, all the heat and the humidity making humans behave more irrationally. Also they have a lot of hurricanes there

 Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion   Topic: florida school curriculum to teach "slavery was beneficial"

Posted: 26 Jul 2023, 5:41 am 

Replies: 77
Views: 2,068


when this country splits apart, i have a strong feeling the southern states will reinstitute slavery, as they will no longer be restrained by the national constitution forbidding it. That's absurd and never going to happen. Also, slavery was never really abolished, it just took a new form, being a ...

 Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion   Topic: The Amazon and the problem of Darwinian Evolution

Posted: 25 Jul 2023, 6:07 pm 

Replies: 0
Views: 132


First of all its hard to find up to date youtube videos about the Amazon burning, most of them were from 3 years ago then they stopped posting about it. But I think the forest is still burning, so people need to continue posting about it. I do feel like I'm on the wrong planet, I feel this is some k...

 Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion   Topic: Jehovah's Witnesses and child discipline

Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 5:27 pm 

Replies: 31
Views: 988


^ Don’t say that! Instead, say: “Please put me on your do not call list. Thank you.” It’s polite, and it’ll keep them away permanently. Otherwise, they’ll still come back in a year or two. There’s no need to be mean. They probably want to be there even less than you want them to be. When people are...

 Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion   Topic: I hate capitalism

 Post subject: Re: I hate capitalism
Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 5:15 pm 

Replies: 177
Views: 5,545


This isn't an argument, it's a conspiracy theory. It has no resemblance to the real world. You probably have never bothered to research any of this, and just discard it for two reasons. 1 because if you accepted it as fact, it would not help your argument for Capatalism. 2. Because you have a rosy ...

 Forum: Love and Dating   Topic: I hate seeing young couples (rant)

Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 4:48 pm 

Replies: 159
Views: 6,540


Men just need to learn to control themselves. And decent men need to call out men with bad attitudes to women and stop them continuing to treat women badly. It’s not that simple. I don’t think a lack of self-control is usually the problem. Lack of self-control is part of the problem but you are cor...

 Forum: Random Discussion   Topic: Post a blatant lie

 Post subject: Re:
Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 4:27 pm 

Replies: 18,792
Views: 660,453


SammichEater wrote:
If you stick something in one ear it will come out the other.


That's actually true though, for instance a bow and arrow or something.

 Forum: Random Discussion   Topic: Today’s absurd Vancouver rental is..

Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 4:19 pm 

Replies: 19
Views: 4,548


2 years ago it was $1800/mo for a ground floor ~375sf studio on campus at UBC. Probably more now. Penthouses are more like $3k for a small one in a low building, $4k+ for a nicer one in a taller building. (On campus, UBC) A townhouse on campus was something like $5k/mo. I heard that people splittin...

 Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion   Topic: Hillsdale College and Conservative curriculum changes

Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 4:18 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 440


Conservatives are changing K-12 education, and one Christian college is at the center For years, Hillsdale College was best known as a conservative Midwestern school that refused federal funding to avoid government regulations. The private Christian college’s Michigan campus features statues of Ron...

 Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion   Topic: Hillsdale College and Conservative curriculum changes

Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 4:15 pm 

Replies: 7
Views: 440


Tim_Tex wrote:
Honey69 wrote:
Hillsdale "College" is clearly a communist front organization that takes its marching orders directly from the Kremlin.


If so, wouldn't Hillsdale be promoting atheism?


No, russia is a very orthodox christian type nation.

 Forum: Politics, Philosophy, and Religion   Topic: Jehovah's Witnesses and child discipline

Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 4:14 pm 

Replies: 31
Views: 988


You see one of them proselyting on your property? Here's what you say.

"Get off my lawn".

 Forum: Autism Politics, Activism, and Media Representation   Topic: “ Sensory-friendly" store hours are catching on

Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 4:06 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 350


This is good.

I quit going to Walmart because last time it was some kind of overpopulated hellscape with people on average spanning a 10 foot radius away from each other. Maybe now the store will be shoppable again.

 Forum: News and Current Events   Topic: maga Pelosi attacker David Depape interview

Posted: 24 Jul 2023, 3:54 pm 

Replies: 4
Views: 278


goldfish21 wrote:
Confirmed that he’s a total whackjob.


You said that already, please stop boring me and get to the relevant things.
Sort by:  
Page 1 of 25 [ Search found 385 matches ]



Jump to: