Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

zeldapsychology
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2010, 10:09 pm

I watched it before but now it's not playing right. I was moving the bar back (rrwd) to let the rest of the video load but I think I messed it up because now it stops and starts over at a little over 3:00 min. in. I rewatch stop restarts (I only moved the bar back to start over to give the video a chance to load!) I restarted my computer no dice. reloaded the website then the video nothing. Thanks for any tips if you'd like the video link let me know and I'll post it here. :-)

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2010, 10:57 pm

os? ram?
zelda come'on! no link!?

honestly if it's a video you like a lot, better download it using firefox and this

StuartN
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2010, 3:03 pm

zeldapsychology wrote:
I watched it before but now it's not playing right. I was moving the bar back (rrwd) to let the rest of the video load but I think I messed it up because now it stops and starts over at a little over 3:00 min. in.

I have some vob files from DVDs that suffer from a similar problem - they play a fixed segment about 30-40 minutes long, then repeat - but only on one playback device (an older Iomega Screenplay). Everything else plays them properly. According to some expert mencoder -forceidx -oac copy -ovc copy -o new.vob old.vob would take old.vob and rewrite the index data whilst copying the original audio and video to new.vob. I have been too lazy to actually try it, and every file since I started using vobcopy seems to play just fine.