Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Diabolikal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jul 2013, 11:55 pm

Does anyone know about fixing some images that were made into JPEGs, see i scanned a bunch of photos for family members, but the computer they were scanned on only scanned them into a single PDF document and not an image, so i eventually had to use Photoshop to paste the images I copied from the PDF to save them as JPEG files, only that made them not able to load anywhere, and I do not know how to fix them so they can be uploaded and sent. Anyone know what I'm talking about or how to fix it, Google's results are all outdated.

Max000
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jul 2013, 12:10 am

I'd probably go back and rescan them as a TIFF or a JPG. I don't think you can get a really good quality image out of a PDF.

0bey1sh1n0b1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Jul 2013, 7:17 am

Diabolikal wrote:
Does anyone know about fixing some images that were made into JPEGs, see i scanned a bunch of photos for family members, but the computer they were scanned on only scanned them into a single PDF document and not an image, so i eventually had to use Photoshop to paste the images I copied from the PDF to save them as JPEG files, only that made them not able to load anywhere, and I do not know how to fix them so they can be uploaded and sent. Anyone know what I'm talking about or how to fix it, Google's results are all outdated.

http://pdf2jpg.net/ or Google PDF to JPG converter. Unless you know what you are doing the manual way can be difficult.