how do you make an youtube anime music video :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

bl44d3lf
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

17 Jan 2015, 11:26 am

i want to capture video from other anime music video..... and then to group them together to a anime music video :)

well i did once capture video :) quess thats step one ... and then upload to youtube via the program i quess ( if i remember correctly )

but what then`? how do i form those clips together to make a anime music video ?

recommend a capture video .... to technichal preview 10 windows :)

and that program i need to get those seperate clips together :)

also recommend if possible that it will work on youtube and i dont have to convert :)

well just tell me how to record my own anime clips from a video and then add music ...

thanks alot :)

infilove
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2015, 7:07 pm

In order to do this, you need video clips containing different footage you want to use.

Combining the different video clips together into one final video requires video editing software. There are many free video editing softwares you can download, however I would suggest downloading youtube movie maker: http://download.cnet.com/YouTube-Movie- ... 27437.html.

A video editing software allows you to important a bunch of video clips then allow you to arrange the videos in a time line . You can arrange the clips in any way you like. You can also trim different clips- making them shorter, longer, or cutting different parts out of the video clips. You can also import your music as a background music track, add more tracks such as a recording of your voice, and even add text/subtitles. When you are done then you can save this project and then export it into a video and you can upload it on youtube.

If you have any questions ask me or view some tutorials.

P.S. Youtube also allows you to add clips together and edit them like you can in an edit program too but I wouldn't reccommend using it because it can take much slower then using an actual program. You can use the online "editor" by clicking on any video you uploaded- right underneath the video screen click on the "magic wound" that says "enhancements"- then on the lower right corner, you see "Combine multiple clips and publish new videos." click on the button next to it and the online editor will pop up and you can add and edit multiple clips but they all have to be clips you already uploaded on the channel.

aspie quiz results; http://www.rdos.net/eng/poly12c.php?p1= ... =80&p12=28