Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Dooshka
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

27 Feb 2015, 5:39 am

My name is Paul and I am looking for help developing and promoting a Web app called SEURATO.

SEURATO enables users to create images or designs by means of Pointillism. It takes its name from the artist Georges Seurat who, along with Paul Signac, devised this painting technique. One of SEURATO’s special features would be the ability to create community works of art by stitching together, in the manner of a patchwork, images worked on separately by contributors who could be living far apart.

Soundings, in particular from the inventor of the only app I could find that is in any way similar, encourage my belief that this app could have broad popular appeal. So I have purchased the most common domain names, created an email address ([email protected]), applied for a UK Trade Mark and most importantly, built a web site which fully explains SEURATO and some of its many possible applications. Here is the link: SeuratoSpecs

However, although I have the concept for the basic layout (Internet > Apache WebServer > Web App (PHP/Python/Go etc) > Database) I am not a software developer - which is the reason for this post.

Whenever I am asked about having Aspergers, The National Autistic Society’s tag line comes to mind: “Accept difference. Not indifference.” My vision for SEURATO is that it could bring pleasure and make a difference to many people’s lives, regardless of their age, circumstances, capacity, artistic ability or how their brains are wired. Through shared creative endeavour in particular, I believe it could cross divides and help to bring people together.

Yesterday, I read John Elder Robison’s What’s MSSNG in #Autism? If SEURATO owed its success entirely to a group of us on the Autism Spectrum, wouldn’t that send another powerful message to the world at large about everything he and others are trying to achieve, and say about neurodiversity?

If SEURATO interests you, if you could help develop or promote it in any way, I would be very pleased to hear from you.

Thank you for reading this post.