Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Chelsie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Sep 2016, 10:20 am

Hello, guys! What are the best Telecom expense management software in the market today? We are planning to have one and i want to know which one is the best in your opinion. Thanks!

Chelsie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

07 Sep 2016, 4:51 pm

According to Capterra, WinBill and Cadebill are so far the top two software - http://www.capterra.com/telecom-expense ... -software/. However, I hope to get more recommendations. Thanks.

flinttranslator
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

05 Oct 2016, 1:12 am

Yes, you may narrow your choices at capterra in relation to telecom management software. By the way, my husband is recommending a company. According to him , he's not sure if it is included in the capterra's lists but you may also try searching cassinfo. It is a leading provider that can help a business controls and manage expenses.

Chelsie
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Oct 2016, 12:13 am

flinttranslator wrote:
Yes, you may narrow your choices at capterra in relation to telecom management software. By the way, my husband is recommending a company. According to him , he's not sure if it is included in the capterra's lists but you may also try searching cassinfo. It is a leading provider that can help a business controls and manage expenses.

Do you mean Cass Information? Okay, I'm checking them out now to see if they have what we need. Thanks for the tip.