Is it possible to post a review for a company not on yelp?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2018, 11:22 pm

Topic. The company I want to post a review for is a driving school. My friend and I got in an accident with a student driver that's technically my fault, but the student did the wrong thing by stopping in the middle of a right turn lane that didn't have a yield, and worse yet, the instructor advised her to do it. Both my friend and I want to post a bad review to not only get back at them, but warn others that that driving school gives dangerous advice (which could produce a whole swarm of bad drivers). Unfortunately, they're not recognized by Yelp, Google or even the Better Business Bureau. My friend suggested trying to find out if it's possible to post something somewhere so that people are warned not to use that company. Does anyone here know if there's any way to do that?

Tross
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2018, 11:59 pm

NVM. I figured it out. Google Maps is useful in more ways than one! The great news is mine is the only review/rating on there currently, with my friend's soon to follow, so that driving school will have a one star rating for the foreseeable future. :D