Physicist says we're characters in an advanced virtual world

Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2023, 6:28 pm

So how do I make a save, and where is my nearest respawn point?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2023, 8:26 pm

Fnord wrote:
So how do I make a save, and where is my nearest respawn point?

Sorry, this game has permadeath.

You can't respawn, but you can reincarnate. I think it's a 6th level spell?

Esme
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

23 Oct 2023, 3:51 am

Permadeath, the co-op mechanics are really buggy, and the game is totally pay to win. Plus any new players in most starting areas have no chance to compete with players in legacy clans created in earlier releases. Half the quest chains are also hidden from newer players, which makes it even more unfair.

However, the graphics and extensive soundtrack are pretty amazing and I like what they did with the different level environments and spawning creatures. The randomised character creation was an interesting choice as well. Although the city areas are starting to look a bit samey in the last few updates and I'm not really enjoying the terrorism world events they added. Some legacy clans were complaining the end game content was getting boring, so I guess the devs were trying to keep them happy!