Oooo...must see - CaseMod!

Winner!

http://gizmodo.com/389700/16-year-old-b ... -themed-pc

woodsman25
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

13 May 2008, 3:23 am

Hmmm... seems a bit, pointless.

Tho I must say I was always facinated with that disaster. The international community is currently getting up the millions of $$$ worth of funds to help re-build the tomb that enclosed the reactor that melted down. Radiation and time has really weakend the structure and just an earthquake or tournado and people will be exposed.

In just a little over 20 years much of the plant and animal life has returned. Humans still have not, the city which was hailed as the soviet unions most 'modern' city, lays abandoned. One of the higest populations of wolfs lives here now.

Dokken
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2008, 8:09 pm

woodsman25 wrote:
Hmmm... seems a bit, pointless.

Tho I must say I was always facinated with that disaster. The international community is currently getting up the millions of $$$ worth of funds to help re-build the tomb that enclosed the reactor that melted down. Radiation and time has really weakend the structure and just an earthquake or tournado and people will be exposed.

In just a little over 20 years much of the plant and animal life has returned. Humans still have not, the city which was hailed as the soviet unions most 'modern' city, lays abandoned. One of the higest populations of wolfs lives here now.

and some kind of deer, but I forgot now, i'll remember one day.