YEEEEEEESSSSS!! !! !! !! !! (warning strong language)

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2009, 11:12 pm

I FINALLY f*****g DELETED ALI.EXE THE WORST f*****g TROJAN EVER WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! YEAH!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! IVE BEEN TRYING TO GET RID OF THE f*****g TROJAN FOR YEARS BUT FINALLY I DISCOVER KILLBOX!! !! !! ! YES THANK YOU KILLBOX IM GONNA MAKE HOT SWEET LOVE TO YOU AND MAKE BABYS WITH YOU EVEN THOUGH YOUR A COMPUTER PROGRAM!! !! !! !! !! ! YES!! YES YES YES!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! SIXTY FOUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! ! OH MY GOD!! !! !! !! !! ! YEAH!! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

computerlove
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 12:07 am

honestly: Congratulations =D

sgrannel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 12:14 am

I recently got infected with the Mirar toolbar, which is a browser hijacker. It's a bit like a trojan, I guess. I have two hard drives, each with 3 partitions and a copy of operating system/software on the boot partition. Drive 1 is used during normal operation with Drive 2 turned off (I spliced a DPST switch into the power wires to enable turning Drive 2 on or off). I can also set either drive as the master (I spliced a SPDT switch into the ribbon cable to do this). Both drives have the jumper set in the "cable select" position. I can set Drive 1 as master with Drive 2 also on, and I can set Drive 2 as master with both drives on. I can't turn Drive 1 off. The positions of these switches are changed only when the computer is off!

Whenever I get something bad on Drive 1 boot partition that I can't normally get rid of, I move all my documents etc. into the 2nd or 3rd partition, set Drive 2 as master, and "nuke" everything off the infected boot partition of Drive 1 (reformat). I then reinstall the operating system/software from a Norton Ghost image file, onto the boot partition I just nuked. Then I move my documents back onto the now-restored boot partition. I can also place backup copies of my Drive 1 documents onto Drive 2 when both drives are on. Both drives have the Ghost images needed to restore the boot partition on the other drive. Restoring a nuked boot partition from a Ghost image file is a lot easier than reinstalling the software one disk at a time! I have several Ghost image files, each of which were made at different stages of a fresh, uninfected operating system/software installation. The Ghost image files differ with regard to how much software was installed when each image file was made.

But a dog knows his boy can go wrong

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 5:24 am

Congrats!! !

kalantir
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 7:44 am

You've had a trojan for years and didn't reformat?

Orwell
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 5:18 pm

Wow, I never realized such horrors could come of computer use... ah, the glories of *nix.

KingdomOfRats
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2009, 7:15 pm

kalantir wrote:
You've had a trojan for years and didn't reformat?

formatting the hard drive would have gotten rid of it.

get a program like sandboxie if the crapware that get is through downloading things and to make sure it is what it says it is,launch it in sandboxie,or whatever similar can find.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandboxie

>>>help to keep bullying off our community,report it!