Page 91 of 91 [ 1447 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 87, 88, 89, 90, 91

Spunge42
Toucan
Toucan

10 May 2021, 3:09 pm

I've haven't been on WP for a bit so I'm a bit late to this seasons discussion :P

But now that we're a few episodes in I've got a better feel for the shows this season.

I'm really enjoying shadows house. From the first episode I was hooked. I love the Gothic feel and eerie slice of life that's probably going to get very dark soon.

Dragon goes house hunting and killing slims for 300 years are relaxing and fun.

Tokyo revengers: I was pleasantly surprised by, I'm really enjoying the story and the main characters growth and his gaining courage.

Way of the househusband was hilarious and fun.

I'm glad welcome to demon school got another season! I love Iruma-kun. I love anything that's got a Halloween and Gothic feel. And the show is just cute and makes me happy.

Moriarty the patriot also got more episodes! Sherlock Holmes is one of my favorite stories, well almost anything by Conan Doyle. Anyway, there's been a lot of I guess you could call them fanfiction over the years of his characters that are in movies and TV shows. I really enjoy the change in point of view to Moriarty. I like the Moriarty that was in Star Trek the next generation too :lol:

There's more but my brains a bit fuzzy today :lol: so I can't remember.

"I sat with my anger long enough, until she told me her real name was grief."

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2021, 4:05 am

Spunge42 wrote:
Moriarty the patriot also got more episodes! Sherlock Holmes is one of my favorite stories, well almost anything by Conan Doyle. Anyway, there's been a lot of I guess you could call them fanfiction over the years of his characters that are in movies and TV shows. I really enjoy the change in point of view to Moriarty. I like the Moriarty that was in Star Trek the next generation too :lol:

I have been rather impressed by the second season, including its inclusion of a trans man, and what name he goes by. Kind of stole the show, even when presenting as a woman.

Shadows House does continue to be great, I kind of feel tempted to also post the ending song, since they are both so good, and I love its dark gothic style.

Nekomonster
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

30 May 2021, 2:03 am

Finished Fruits Basket season 2.

Spoiler wrote:
Please, God, do not give a sympathetic backstory for Akito after watching her abuse the main cast emotionally, physically, and verbally for two seasons. I have no sympathy for anything that happened to her. Zero.

Bradleigh
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2021, 5:45 am

Recent episodes tried to explain Akito, but regardless of reasons given they are a horrible person that should receive no excuses. At best I think maybe a reveal that Akito is actually kind of pathetic, more pitiful than someone powerful.

Alterity
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2021, 11:44 pm

"maybe a reveal that Akito is actually kind of pathetic"
?
I always thought Akito was pathetic lol

After finding out about Akito's mom, Akito's dysfunction made more sense to me...but I still think they're an a hole. I really have no pity.

My larger wonder is in what the heck made Shigure so twisted o_O

Christopher123
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

13 Jun 2021, 8:37 am

yes i like Naruto

Spunge42
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jun 2021, 9:25 pm

Yes naruto is fun and a very lovable oblivious hero :D

And I think shigure was just born that way. :lol: