Page 412 of 415 [ 6625 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 409, 410, 411, 412, 413, 414, 415  Next

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

10 Apr 2024, 10:16 pm

The Bad Batch.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 4:50 am

American Horror Story: Delicate Part 2.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

11 Apr 2024, 2:04 pm

pcgoblin wrote:
The Good Doctor

Season 7, episode 6 - M.C.E. - 4/9/2024

Oh I started to watch that the other week. It's quite good. I like the actor who plays him. I thought he was brilliant at Norman Bates in Bates Motel

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2024, 4:20 am

Last Week Tonight With John Oliver.
Real Time With Bill Maher.
Chucky.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm

Nailed - Better Call Saul (Season 2)

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:05 pm

babybird wrote:
pcgoblin wrote:
The Good Doctor

Season 7, episode 6 - M.C.E. - 4/9/2024

Oh I started to watch that the other week. It's quite good. I like the actor who plays him. I thought he was brilliant at Norman Bates in Bates Motel

Season 7 is schedule to be the series final season. It is one of those shows where I'm interested how it will end, accepting that it will end, but I will miss it.

Bates Motel is in my list of shows to watch, a list that keeps getting put off by diversions from other shows.

I'm glad you are enjoying The Good Doctor.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:07 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Chucky.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.
YIKES! That's right! It's Monday.
Thank you for reminding me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:53 pm

Parish.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:54 pm

pcgoblin wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
Chucky.

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver.
YIKES! That's right! It's Monday.
Thank you for reminding me.

8)

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 2:58 pm

I watched an MST3K bonus on a DVD that was discussed when the show moved to the Sci-fi Channel.
So it is time to start watching Season 8 of MST3K so I can watch the story arch the Sci-fi Channel made them create for their episodes. That's what I've been watching.
Mystery Science Theater 3000 on DVDs

Season 8

Episode 1 - Revenge of the Creature - Mike, Tom Servo, and Gypsy pop onto the Satellite of Love. Crow has been on the ship for 500 years. He remembers Tom and Gypsy, but who is this Mike? They find their way back to Earth and find it is a planet inhabited by Apes! They have fun with that. There is also lots of quips about how Crow has "changed." This was the season Bill Corbett took over the role, replacing Trace Beaulieu. We meet Professor Bobo, and learn that Pearl ended up on the planet. The apes call her call her The Law Giver.

Episode 2 - The Leech Woman - more ape business

Episode 3 - The Mole People - Pearl makes Bobo celebrate celebrate the 32nd annual Law Giver Daze, in honor of Pearl. She's mean to him.

Episode 4 - The Deadly Mantis - Bobo and another ape attempt to help the mutants fix their nuclear bomb. They are inept at basic repairs until Mike suggests using a couple tools. They activate the bomb, Pearl escapes, and Mike inadvertently destroys the first of many worlds. We find out Bobo escaped with Pearl.

Episode 5 - The Thing That Wouldn't Die - We meet The Observers, a race of people that hold their brains in bowls. In the background, we see Pearl fetching a bottle of beer.

Episode 6 - The Undead - The Observers give a test to Pearl and Bobo, as well as Gypsy, Crow, Mike, and Tom Servo. Bobo is trying to cheat off Pearl. Crow declares he pulled an "all nighter,' impressing Gypsy he studied for the test. Crow says he didn't study, he just stayed up all night. He promptly falls asleep. When everyone is done. Pearl declares she will not be tested. Crow got zero because his test was filled out in drool from sleeping. Mike got zero because earlier Tom hypnotized him and regressed him to his previous jobs. He realised he was more or less a loser, and answered all the questions with "Why?" Mike got zero. Gypsy scored 80%, better than any bots of her type. They point out she is the only bot of her type. Tom Servo only missed one question, scoring better than the Observer played by Bill Corbett. As a result, the Observers brain is placed in a enrichment chamber. Tom Servo is invited to become a new member of The Observers.
After Tom is unable to communicate through telepathy, Pearl points out he is hold an acorn in his bowl, not his brain.

Episode 7 - Terror from the Year 5000 - The Observers try to mind control Mike and the bots with no effect. Meanwhile, Pearl and Bobo are being made to fight to the death. The Observers have not kept it a secret that Pearl, Bobo, Mike, and the bots are going to end up on display.

I promise not to do this with the rest of the season. (I'm being a space hog.)
I know Observer (Bill Corbett) becomes known as Brain Guy and joins Pearl and Bobo as they chase Mike and the bots across the universe. I suspect Mike will somehow destroy the Observer's planet too.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2024, 5:04 pm

Last Week Tonight with John Oliver

Medicaid

traven
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2024, 12:41 am

JAIL TV Show
George and Mildred

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 1:40 am

The Dark Side Of The Ring.
American Dad.

angelsonthemoon
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

17 Apr 2024, 11:18 am

Monsters Episode 21 All In A Day's Work

A witch must summon a demon to help a man with his doppelganger (lesser demon). This is one of the most overtly Christian witches I've ever seen. She constantly uses the Bible/Jesus against the greater demon. The plot is kind of insane (needing a demon to stop a demon?), but I liked it.

Episode 22 Satan In The Suburbs

A demon wants a struggling writer to pen his biography. This episode feels like a really out there sitcom. It reminded me of the TV show Lucifer with a demon flirting with a mom. These bizarre episodes have been some of my favorites.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2024, 12:02 pm

Stove League (2019)

Episode 5

(I've had to place my MST3K season 8 marathon on hold for now. I cannot find the disc for episode 12, The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-Up Zombies. It, along with several other MST3K discs, are somewhere in my house. It really BUGS me that I am sometimes so disorganized. :x :oops: )

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2024, 1:24 pm

Stove League (2020)

Episodes 6 - 15 (one more to go)

Stove League meaning

Merriam-Webster wrote:
hot stove league noun
: sports followers (as of baseball) gathering for off-season discussion

first place a baseball fan might look for some good, between-seasons, hot stove league reading
—J. K. Hutchens
So it describes people that gathered around the stove during the off-season and discussed baseball. Presumably the stove was in use (???), hence the use of the word hot.

Later at 3:04 pm
Finished episode 16