Page 2 of 5 [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

irishwhistle
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 1:40 am

I don't keep up with new ones much, except what the kids bring to my attention. Hannah Montana is a disease around here as well as being a blight on the planet generally... I'm delighted to say that my 13-year-old daughter would likely speak her name first if posed the question. Top of my list for a long time has been Oprah Winfrey. I acknowledge the struggles she has faced on her path to success, and then return that because of these very experiences, she ought to have better sense than to shoot her big mouth off at every available opportunity, showing her complete loss of perspective and plus publishing an entire magazine with her face on it every month. I might add that Rachel Ray is another. Coming from a different direction, she shares the irritating magazine, the big mouth and adds to these the world's most irritating voice, a fairly irritating smile, and very irritating verbal choices... EVOO doesn't really roll off the tongue much better than the full name of the product seeing as how she pronounces every letter individually and I now have an irrational angry response whenever I come across the expression "delish." I'm pretty sure that last one would have annoyed me anyway.

And any celebrity that charges about before our eyes as if under the impression that they are exactly what we want to see... and any of those Dr Phil types who think they know so danged much. And the entire panel of The View.

The world loves diversity... as long as it's pretty, makes them look smart and doesn't put them out in any way.

There's the road, and the road less traveled, and then there's MY road.

GammaGeek
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2011, 10:38 pm

nilescrane wrote:
Angelina Jolie...Why people think she's physically attractive is beyond me. She's ugly, and crazy on top of it...and not in the fun, want to hang around with kind of way. How she got an Oscar in Girl Interrupted (for basically playing herself) and Winona Ryder didn't is beyond me.

I hate her too. She's on the top of my List.

Also on my List:
Jenny McCarthy- Stick to modeling and leave trying to find a cause/cure autism alone, please and thank you. I'd rather we NOT start a measles epidemic or whatever.
Justin Beiber- For looking and sounding like a chick.
Will Ferrall- for being an overrated moron... okey Blades of Glory WAS a bit amusing.
Kesha- Hope your teeth rot.
All female celebrities under 100 pounds- I dont care how I look like, but I know an anorexic TEN YEAR OLD who's too stupid to not want to look just like you w****s.
Jay Leno- .....
Lebron James- Thanks for leaving us for Miami, jerk.
Anyone on American Idol
Seth McFarlene- Family Guy is hilarious. Let's not make 7 different spin offs of the same show.
The Kidz Bop children
Paula Deen
Ellen Degeneres

And there's one other guy.. Dane Cook maybe? Idk his name.

Mercurial
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2011, 12:19 am

Dane Cook is pretty rancid. How he has a career is beyond me. And he's just ugly. I'm not someone who typically looks at other people as either attractive or ugly--most people I'm indifferent to. But sometimes there's someone who's ugly in personality it makes them physically ugly to me as well, and he's it.

nilescrane
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2011, 12:46 am

Oprah

quesonrias
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Jan 2011, 12:56 am

Politicians

I don't like people who make a living by being fake and who always have their own agenda to push.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
RAADS-R: 187.0
Language: 15.0 • Social Relatedness: 81.0 • Sensory/Motor: 52.0 • Circumscribed Interests: 40.0

Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 165 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 47 of 200
You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie)

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2011, 5:41 pm

Mercurial wrote:
Dane Cook is pretty rancid. How he has a career is beyond me. And he's just ugly. I'm not someone who typically looks at other people as either attractive or ugly--most people I'm indifferent to. But sometimes there's someone who's ugly in personality it makes them physically ugly to me as well, and he's it.

Yeah... it doesn't help that he tends to stick his face right up to the camera after his lame punchlines. When I first heard of him I actually thought he was kind of funny. But it turned out that he just had a few funny jokes and a lot of really stupid ones.

And I've always hated Dr. Phil. Why do people want to go on a show just to have some pseudo-intellectual "good ol' boy" pull some generic phrases out of his ass and insult them?

Maladroit
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

11 Jan 2011, 3:09 pm

Simonono wrote:
Frankie Boyle (mock autism will you?!)

Wow. Really? I always hated him. There was just something I didn't like about Frankie Boyle, and now, thanks to this, I have reason not to like him.

Hm, Justin Bieber
Jennifer Aniston
Lewis Hamilton
1. Wayne Rooney
2. Tiger Woods
3. John Terry
Infidelity. Is it the new trend among sportspeople?

nilescrane
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 3:37 pm

Melissa Rivers and anyone who is like her.

I saw her on an old episode of 90210 and could immediately spot her as a guest star. No talent, butt ugly beyond repair, famous because her mom (who is also annoying) is famous.

To a lesser degree Tori Spelling. Butt-ugly, no talent...only on the show because of her dad.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 3:41 pm

All the talentless annoying ones like Justin Bieber.

Simonono wrote:
Frankie Boyle (mock autism will you?!)

I like Frankie Boyle, his autism jokes are funny. According to him, we created religion. "Religion is like a bunch of stuff autistic people wrote down and we took seriously! Ohhh, I must pray three times every day, let's write it down! In fact, it's all written by people with mental disorders! Oh, did the bush talk to you? Well let's live our lives by what the bush said!" :lol:

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 3:52 pm

Cheryl Cole - Overrated, talentless bint.
Katie Price aka Jordan - Just divorce that tosser Alex Reid and DISAPPEAR!
Piers Morgan - Smug, arrogant, toffee-nosed suck-up who has his head so far up his own arse.
Louis Walsh - He wouldn't know real music if it came up to him and slapped him across his face with a branding iron
Robbie Savage - For being a total and utter muppet throughout his footballing career.
Lindsay Lohan
Paris Hilton
Jodie Marsh
N Dubz - You can sprinkle glitter on a turd, but it's STILL a turd.
Louie Spence - Another example of a total nobody who gets famous for doing nothing but prance around like a girl.
Justin Bieber.
Taio Cruz - Posh mummy's boy RnB singer.
JLS - Just a Load of S***e
Sharon Osbourne - Has all the morals of a sewer rat.
Any X Factor reject.
Jedward - Enough to make me vomit.
Ricky Gervais.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 3:58 pm

Michael Weiner Savage
Nick Griffin of the BNP
Geert Wilders
Right Wingers like Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck
Pastor Terry Jones (not Terry Jones from Monty Python)

Last edited by Laconvivencia on 15 Jan 2011, 5:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Asp-Z
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 3:59 pm

LexingtonDeville wrote:
Cheryl Cole - Overrated, talentless bint.
Katie Price aka Jordan - Just divorce that tosser Alex Reid and DISAPPEAR!
Piers Morgan - Smug, arrogant, toffee-nosed suck-up who has his head so far up his own arse.
Louis Walsh - He wouldn't know real music if it came up to him and slapped him across his face with a branding iron
Robbie Savage - For being a total and utter muppet throughout his footballing career.
Lindsay Lohan
Paris Hilton
Jodie Marsh
N Dubz - You can sprinkle glitter on a turd, but it's STILL a turd.
Louie Spence - Another example of a total nobody who gets famous for doing nothing but prance around like a girl.
Justin Bieber.
Taio Cruz - Posh mummy's boy RnB singer.
JLS - Just a Load of S***e
Sharon Osbourne - Has all the morals of a sewer rat.
Any X Factor reject.
Jedward - Enough to make me vomit.
Ricky Gervais.

I agree with pretty much all of these.

PunkyKat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2011, 8:18 pm

Jack Hannah- Everytime that comercial comes on, I cuss at him with words that would make Eminem and the most drunken of sailors cringe as if he can hear me.

Jeff Corwin- He was cute and moddest when he first started out on the Disney channel in the mid 90's but when he signed the deal with Animal Planet he became a major self absorbed as*hole.

Steve Irwin- I found him annoying, crude and very rough. I was actualy thankful when I heard he was gone but I wish it could have been Jeff Corwin or Nigel Marvin instead. At least Irwin never let his fame go to his head. I kind of actualy start to dislike celebrites once they start reproducing. His daughter may be sweet and all but she's an NT. At least she keeps a low profile

I don't watch much TV and when I do it's always recorded and I fast foward though all the comercials. I only knew what kids were into via my neice and neighbor who eventualy became my best friend. I have no clue what adults are supposed to be into.

Bleu
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

16 Jan 2011, 12:16 pm

There are plenty I dislike but the ones that I absolutely hate are Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan :evil:

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2011, 3:05 pm

Glenn Beck
Bill O'Reilly
Justin Bieber
Britney Spears
Paris Hilton
Perez Hilton
Ryan Seacrest
Sarah Palin
Rush Limbaugh
And some others I can't think of at the present moment.

Agapoula
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 Jan 2011, 8:18 am

Sarah Palin: I am a convinced pro-choice and I hate the way she uses her "perfect family woman" image to promote herself

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy: the French first lady is just the most expensive ornament that her ugly husband could afford

Perez Hilton: even if we can consider that in some extent being able to criticize every existing person or thing is a type of talent it is just unbearable in facts