The Simpsons
Futurama

Foxx
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Oct 2012, 5:54 am

In no particular order:

Batman: the animated series / Batman Beyond
Seriously, you get a nice dose of action in every little episode, Batman beyond is lodged in as a sequel that keeps well to the spirit of the original with a sci-fi twist.... oh yeah... and Mark Hamill as The Joker ;)

Spider-man (1994-ish)
Same reason as above, really does get a saturday morning going :)

Futurama
Really takes everything good out of sci-fi and just laughs about it...

Pokemon
Back when there were only 151, later on it just kinda repeated itself over and over again with new monsters...

Digimon
1st, 2nd and 3rd series, the 4th and 5th are a bit "meh" IMO

Sonic SatAM
as mentioned; too bad it got cancelled, it really needs a DVD release (region 2 also pl0x), but until then we at least have a torrent that circulates once in a while and the comics. Best voice for Robotnik too IMO (Jim Cummings)

MLP:FIM
Yeah, I got curious and joined the club. It's rare in this day and age that you get impressive animation mixed with good fun and great characters

South Park
*insert numerous positive f****ing cursewords here*, also it's hilarious to make out the words that Kenny is saying

I cannot for the life of me understand why i've never seen this on here...
DUCK TALES
for crying out loud IT'S FRIGGIN' DUCK TALES!! !!!1111oneoneeleven

b9
Veteran
Veteran

18 Oct 2012, 6:57 am

i very much identified with uncle scrooge.

Sallee92
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

18 Oct 2012, 7:45 am

Foxx wrote:
In no particular order:

Batman: the animated series / Batman Beyond
Seriously, you get a nice dose of action in every little episode, Batman beyond is lodged in as a sequel that keeps well to the spirit of the original with a sci-fi twist.... oh yeah... and Mark Hamill as The Joker ;)

Spider-man (1994-ish)
Same reason as above, really does get a saturday morning going :)

Futurama
Really takes everything good out of sci-fi and just laughs about it...

Pokemon
Back when there were only 151, later on it just kinda repeated itself over and over again with new monsters...

Digimon
1st, 2nd and 3rd series, the 4th and 5th are a bit "meh" IMO

Sonic SatAM
as mentioned; too bad it got cancelled, it really needs a DVD release (region 2 also pl0x), but until then we at least have a torrent that circulates once in a while and the comics. Best voice for Robotnik too IMO (Jim Cummings)

MLP:FIM
Yeah, I got curious and joined the club. It's rare in this day and age that you get impressive animation mixed with good fun and great characters

South Park
*insert numerous positive f****ing cursewords here*, also it's hilarious to make out the words that Kenny is saying

I cannot for the life of me understand why i've never seen this on here...
DUCK TALES
for crying out loud IT'S FRIGGIN' DUCK TALES!! !!!1111oneoneeleven

Hi there got to agree with you on Sonic Satam however it has had dvd releases.I have the region 2 uk version which you can from here http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sonic-The-Hedge ... B000TJHFRI and the (pricer) US set from here http://www.amazon.com/Sonic-Hedgehog-Co ... 115&sr=1-3
Totally agree on FIM Simply wonderful :D .

Oldout
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2012, 11:29 am

You have all missed Dilbert. Of course he might be more realistically sad than funny.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 1:25 am

IdahoRose wrote:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
Adventure Time
Regular Show
Spongebob Squarepants

I forgot about Beetlejuice! That cartoon was a major part of my early childhood. I wanted to be Beetlejuice so bad, and I even got to dress up as him for Halloween once. :D It seriously needs to be put on DVD. I don't care what it would cost - I'd be all "shut up and take my money"! Or at the very least Netflix Instant Streaming.

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2012, 4:03 pm

CyclopsSummers wrote:
For me, this is the one, the only:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdz1oWtYU-0[/youtube]

Accept no substitutes. These are the Transformers. Not those hunks of wires and bolts running around in those 3 Bay flicks.

Transformers Animated and Transformers Prime are cool in my book, though.

Transformers! Transformers! Transformers! yes, G1 cartoon was best, but I also like the Armada cartoon.
I love the Minicons! their so cute and cuddly and I want a real live Minicon friend! that would be awesome!
but anyway, I know the movie-verse transformers look a little bit like junk-bots, (No offense to the Junkions I like them)
but since I love TF stuff so much, I bought alot of the Movie-verse toys, the articulation on them is quite good.
anyway, I must say this, Destroy Unicron! Kill the Grand Pupa! Eliminate even the toughest stains! (I wonder who will get that reference!)

DeVoTeE
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Oct 2012, 11:47 pm

Right now, it's:
Ultimate Spiderman
Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, and the other Warner Bros. cartoons

And occasionally, Phineas and Ferb.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2012, 6:42 am

this is one of my favorite cartoons. it exemplifies a perfect marriage of musical composition with an unfolding plot of ever increasing oppositional intensity, and i also like it because it is from an era when political correctness was not a consideration in the operation of cartoons.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilJcyOloiMA[/youtube]

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Nov 2012, 10:24 am

Dexter's Lab

Simpsons

King of the Hill

Southpark

Old classics like Bullwinkle, and George of the Jungle.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

01 Nov 2012, 11:26 am

Oldout wrote:
You have all missed Dilbert. Of course he might be more realistically sad than funny.

More like sarcastically cynical, if you ask me.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2012, 2:44 pm

The Simpsons

Also, even though this is no longer on TV anymore, I'm still a big fan of this cartoon Jackie Chan was a voice actor for
called Jackie Chan Adventures, where he has a niece and an uncle who has three catchphrases.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 6:39 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
The Simpsons

Also, even though this is no longer on TV anymore, I'm still a big fan of this cartoon Jackie Chan was a voice actor for
called Jackie Chan Adventures, where he has a niece and an uncle who has three catchphrases.

I used to watch this as a child. Check out my idea that I made for an S Club 7 Cartoon here which is made by the same animators who did Jackie Chan, even though the cartoon is not real. I do not watch much cartoons these days but if this idea of mine did happen, I would definatly watch it.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 8:18 pm

Daria.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2012, 9:22 pm

As I'd said before the new Ninja Turtles cartoon is really growing on me. It's really funny and Michaelangelo is fricking funny.

LonelyJar
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2014, 6:34 pm

I like Danny Phantom and Samurai Jack.