What is the most disturbing movie you've see

Page 3 of 10 [ 151 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10  Next

Scottinoz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jul 2012, 11:08 am

Toxicity wrote:
I've never seen The Human Centipede but I've heard it's pretty bad.

anyway I'll say
Hostel: Part II
I had never seen the first one so I had no clue that it was so disgusting. I wasn't too disturbed until a certain part involving dogs, a pliers and a particular part of the male anatomy, I turned the movie off then, couldn't watch any-more.

also the most disturbing one I've ever heard of is "A Serbian Film" the wikipedia description of that film alone would make you nauseous.

Yeah don't watch a serbian film, wait how old are you, yeah don't watch it ever or atleast wait until your a adult and ready for a bit of a shock and it could mess you up for a couple of days, Some things you can't unsee.

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 12:59 pm

Zeitgeist is pretty disturbing

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 1:05 pm

Scottinoz wrote:
lostgirl1986 wrote:
I've seen a few.

-Hobo With A Shotgun
-Saw series
-Hostel series
-Requiem for A Dream
-The Hills Have Eyes

I haven't seen Requiem for a dream i liked the soundtrack, Is Hobo with a shotgun worth watching it sounds alright a vigilante go's on a killing spree killing crooked cops and pedophile santas wtf and i think everyones seen the rest they are mainstream.

I personally didn't like it. I sat through it with my boyfriend and his older brother. There are very disturbing things on it. It's very gory and violent. People fighting homeless people and there's even children that die. My mum was all excited about it because she heard from my uncle that it was supposed to be a good movie. My uncle was going on about it even though he hadn't seen it before, he just heard it was good from a co-worker. I warned my mum that she probably wouldn't like it but she started watching it anyway. Let's just say that she didn't finish the movie. haha

Requiem for a Dream is very intense with a dark depressing theme. Whenever I watch that movie I feel so depressed after watching it. There are a few gross scenes in it as well.

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

Toxicity wrote:
I've never seen The Human Centipede but I've heard it's pretty bad.

anyway I'll say
Hostel: Part II
I had never seen the first one so I had no clue that it was so disgusting. I wasn't too disturbed until a certain part involving dogs, a pliers and a particular part of the male anatomy, I turned the movie off then, couldn't watch any-more.

also the most disturbing one I've ever heard of is "A Serbian Film" the wikipedia description of that film alone would make you nauseous.

I'll agree Hostel 2 was gross but I love those types of movies for some reason.

Nymeria8
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2012, 5:00 pm

I agree about Requiem For A Dream. I can no longer watch it. I used to try to watch it a lot to see if it got easier to watch but no it doesn't.

thats why I put Grimm Love. It had that samme oddly disturbing feel to it.

sally7171
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

01 Jul 2012, 5:42 pm

Dead Ringers (1988) starring Jeremy Irons.

Description from IMDB: "Twin gynecologists take full advantage of the fact that nobody can tell them apart, until their relationship begins to deteriorate over a woman."

This movie is way more disturbing than this description suggests, especially the ending. Has haunted me for years.

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2012, 3:20 pm

The Breakfast Club.

hansky
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Jul 2012, 11:19 pm

All of Jan Svankmajer's films (my avatar is from "Alice") and David Lynch's "Eraserhead." I saw someone said "Salo: or the 120 days of Sodom." I haven't seen it, but it's trailer is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. But I like disturbing movies.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2012, 11:23 pm

Meagans missing made me cringe cry and panic.

Scottinoz
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

03 Jul 2012, 1:35 am

Joker wrote:

I forgot about that, Yeah that was a brutel ending, I was like don't kill her like that really cruel and a evil thing to do :hmph:

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2012, 3:46 am

hansky wrote:
All of Jan Svankmajer's films (my avatar is from "Alice") and David Lynch's "Eraserhead." I saw someone said "Salo: or the 120 days of Sodom." I haven't seen it, but it's trailer is the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. But I like disturbing movies.

Jan Svankmajer's Alice made me feel all claustrophobic. It was gross that they used the skeletons and dead bodies from real animals as stop-motion puppets. I'll stick to Tim Burton's Alice, thanks.

hansky
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

03 Jul 2012, 8:08 am

IdahoRose wrote:
hansky wrote:

Jan Svankmajer's Alice made me feel all claustrophobic. It was gross that they used the skeletons and dead bodies from real animals as stop-motion puppets. I'll stick to Tim Burton's Alice, thanks.

We shall forever be rivals.

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2012, 3:51 pm

Scottinoz wrote:
Joker wrote:

I forgot about that, Yeah that was a brutel ending, I was like don't kill her like that really cruel and a evil thing to do :hmph:

It was a awful movie that made me really angry.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 2:55 am

Nymeria8 wrote:
I agree about Requiem For A Dream. I can no longer watch it. I used to try to watch it a lot to see if it got easier to watch but no it doesn't.

thats why I put Grimm Love. It had that samme oddly disturbing feel to it.

I own Grimm Love, and I agree, it is disturbing to watch - especially since it was based on fact.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

lostgirl1986
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2012, 10:43 am

I just watched We Need to Talk About Kevin and some of it was a bit disturbing. It's a very good movie though.

khaos
Toucan
Toucan

13 Jul 2012, 11:07 pm

-The Day After
-The Hills Have Eyes

Because mainly I have a huge fascination/fear of radiation poisoning, nuclear aftermath, etc.

Spoiler

-Harry Potter DH2, I felt so bad for him. I mean the whole series he lost almost everyone, except for his hogwart friends. He lost His parents, Dumbledore, Cedric, Sirius, Moody, Dobby, Lupin, Fred, and Snape (whom I also felt sympathy for). I just felt it sucked he lost everyone he loved, friends and family alike. Made me feel pretty lonely. Weird I can relate/have empathy for a fictional character than family or friends.

I am sure there are more, but eh can't remember any more.

AS, OCD, ADHD - Diagnosed
PTSD - Undiagnosed
<"May the Gods have mercy on you for I shall show none...">