Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

fudgepickle
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Feb 2010, 3:48 pm

so, oh my god, i was so inspired by Temple! If she can survive college and thrive with autism, I can sure do it with mild Aspergers! I'm in college to be a food scientist, but my real dream is to be a math teacher, and she's inspired me to follow my heart. I still have a lot of thinking about it to do, but I can do anything I set my mind to! Different, Not Less.
what did u guys think?
btw, if anybody has seen where I can watch this again, please post, i have a lot of friends who need to watch this!

Last edited by fudgepickle on 08 Feb 2010, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fudgepickle
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

08 Feb 2010, 4:07 pm

I shouted my support several times for Temple throughout the movie: i hollered when they threw out her first squeeze box and cheered when she snuck past the guard.

Onibunny
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Feb 2010, 7:45 pm

Loved it! cheered when she stood up and spoke, and cried with frustration when the cowboys killed the cows by changing her shoot. So inspired!

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2010, 11:54 am

fudgepickle wrote:
so, oh my god, i was so inspired by Temple! If she can survive college and thrive with autism, I can sure do it with mild Aspergers! I'm in college to be a food scientist, but my real dream is to be a math teacher, and she's inspired me to follow my heart. I still have a lot of thinking about it to do, but I can do anything I set my mind to! Different, Not Less.
what did u guys think?
btw, if anybody has seen where I can watch this again, please post, i have a lot of friends who need to watch this!

First rate. The scene of her graduation when she sang -When You Walk Through a Storm- (and off key at that) got to me. Not a dry eye in my head.

ruveyn