Page 2 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2006, 6:38 am

I actually assumed Harry and Hermione wood end up together somewhere down the road :oops:

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2006, 9:30 am

The movies are ok, but the books are much better. Except that Harry's turning into a whiney little snot in the last one!

Great reads, though, for those days when one wants to just curl up under a quilt and stay in.

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2006, 2:31 pm

Yeah Harry sucks but what do you thinks going to happen to Malfoy and Snape??

Vote for me in 2020 :-D

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2006, 4:47 pm

I think Ive said in another thread I dont think Dumbledores actually dead, I dont think he WAS a double agent, I think he was a TRIPLE agent. If he can make his own spells, then maybe he can cast 1 spell while saying the incantation for another as well. More specifically, maybe he can say Avada Kedavra and cast a stunning spell, and Dumbledore was only stunned, and it was all a frameup to get Snape further into Voldemorts favour :P

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

22 Apr 2006, 5:43 pm

But wouldnt Snape have to believe it was really him for the unbreakable curse.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2006, 6:55 am

I dont see why 0.o

Nan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Apr 2006, 4:55 pm

but is the snape that runs away with malfoy REALLY snape? is dumbledore REALLY dead? was that really dumbledore, or had he transferred himself into some other object? Hmmm???

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

25 Apr 2006, 9:45 pm

SPOILERS

I'm pretty certain Dumbledore's dead. JKR said somebody'd die in Book 6, nobody else did. Plus, she definately confirmed it in interviews. "The old white wizard must always fall."

I'm reminded of how so many people kept saying that Sirius wasn't dead after book 5 came out, even though, again, nobody else died and JKR said somebody was gonna die. Delusional people.

I actually thought that the Ron/Hermy thing was obvious since Book 4. Ron just didn't realize how he felt.

And as for Harry being a whiney snot, yeah, but then he has to deal with so much crap I can't blame him. I mean, honestly, the reason why I didn't like book 5 much was because it was just one moment of Umbridge-related injustice after another. I'd be pissed, too. Plus, hormones--that's how most teenagers are, or really how most people who are constantly bombared with unhappy things are. Give the poor guy a break.

Endersdragon
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2006, 11:50 pm

Yeah but book 5 did insert Luna with Umbridge and Luna is always cool :lol:

Veresae
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2006, 1:38 pm

Oh, Luna's brilliant, but when I totally hate about 5 chapters in a row because of their constant excessive cruelty, I'm not inclined to like the book nearly as much as the others.

Casper
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

02 May 2006, 3:55 pm

I'm a die-hard Harry Potter fans. Love both the books and the movies, the only bad thing when it comes to the movies is the fact they have to cut so much out to fit it within a certain amount of time. Overall though, I think they've done a fairly good job with all four movies. The books will always be the best out of the two.

Bec
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2006, 5:47 pm

I'm a big Harry Potter fan. If anyone is interested, there are several old Harry Potter threads on this forum and the Art, Writing, and Music forum.

lae
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2006, 10:09 am

I love the voice of the actor who plays Snape. I can't figure out why.

Xuincherguixe
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2006, 6:13 pm

*is a bit of a Harry Potter fan*

Mork
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 Jul 2006, 5:29 am

I love Harry Potter. I always feel really emotional when reading the books and watching the movies.

dbzgirl
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

21 Aug 2006, 10:06 pm

Wormtail is my favorite Harry Potter character; I also like Sirius, Lupin, and James Potter. I also like Dobby, Winky, and Kreacher too. Harry Potter is one of the many things I obsess over.