That One Episode You Really Didn't Like

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

22 Sep 2018, 5:20 pm

This thread is for fans of TV Shows that have a lot of episodes and one of those episodes just happens to be your very least favorite.

I love South Park, but this one episode I absolutely hated.

Ginger Cow
Basically, Cartman dresses up a cow to be a ginger. The cow goes viral and it's mistaken for the red heifer prophesy and all the news anchors start killing themselves on live TV rather than face the upcoming apocalypse. The world's top religions decide the fate of what to do and decide to sacrifice the cow and bring world peace. Only Kyle and Cartman know the ginger cow was a hoax and to protect the truth, Kyle eats Cartman's farts. After a while, Stan ruins everything by saying he too saw the red heifer that it came from the sky disappointing everyone one and it turns out the red heifer prophesy of doom was a prophesy of peace and that a little fat kid would paint a cow ginger and bring world peace. Kyle tries to prove the hoax wasn't a hoax and Cartman ends up lying and so the jig is up and world peace is over. Even Van Halen couldn't save this episode.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

Skilpadde
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2018, 12:18 pm

I loved the series Babylon 5, but there were a couple of episodes I didn't like.

Season 1: TKO
much of the episode was about a form of boxing, very boring

in season 3 there was an episode with Franklin and a lot of singing. I think it was called Walkabout.

love you and miss you, dear boy

Stop the wolf kills! https://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeact ... 3091429765

1stSauce
Toucan
Toucan

09 Oct 2018, 11:59 pm

The Simpsons: "Bart vs Australia" (Season 6)

WORST. EPISODE. EVER!! !
While a valid argument can be made on it being a spoof of American ignorance while abroad, Bill and Josh completely dropped the ball on this one.