Three of my favorite TV-related websites

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,010
Location: third rock from one of many suns

11 Jun 2010, 6:25 pm

Just wanted to share these with you:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tropes

http://www.closinglogos.com/

http://www.twcclassics.com/

I can stay on any one of these for hours at a time. :)


_________________
The existence of the leader who is wise
is barely known to those he leads.
He acts without unnecessary speech,
so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17


IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,886
Location: The Gem State

11 Jun 2010, 7:00 pm

TV Tropes is awesome. I love it. :)



DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,508
Location: The Poconos, Pennsylvania

11 Jun 2010, 10:07 pm

TV Tropes, far more addictive than crack. Its the singularity when it comes to media XD


_________________
Myers Brigg - ISTP
Socionics - ISTx
Enneagram - 6w5

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/


conundrum
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 May 2010
Age: 40
Gender: Female
Posts: 3,010
Location: third rock from one of many suns

11 Jun 2010, 10:45 pm

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
TV Tropes, far more addictive than crack. Its the singularity when it comes to media XD


:lol: Totally.


_________________
The existence of the leader who is wise
is barely known to those he leads.
He acts without unnecessary speech,
so that the people say,
'It happened of its own accord.' -Tao Te Ching, Verse 17


roygerdodger
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 15 Jul 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,861
Location: High Point, North Carolina

12 Jun 2010, 10:04 am

I'm actually an administrator on the CLG Wiki (my username is also roygerdodger on there).



CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,335
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

13 Jun 2010, 6:31 am

The Monkees website is my favourite TV website. 8)


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Ackman
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Age: 167
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,524
Location: The Creedon Republic

13 Jun 2010, 11:52 am

conundrum wrote:
Just wanted to share these with you:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Tropes

http://www.closinglogos.com/

http://www.twcclassics.com/

I can stay on any one of these for hours at a time. :)


TWCClassics is how I discovered old weather channel music.



SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,387
Location: Canada

13 Jun 2010, 12:56 pm

conundrum wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:
TV Tropes, far more addictive than crack. Its the singularity when it comes to media XD


:lol: Totally.


omg, TV Tropes... I have to stay away or I'll be lost in there for days!


_________________
My dream is to one day know what my dream is.
~Michael Novotny


DemonAbyss10
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Aug 2007
Age: 31
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,508
Location: The Poconos, Pennsylvania

13 Jun 2010, 2:46 pm

SamwiseGamgee wrote:
conundrum wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:
TV Tropes, far more addictive than crack. Its the singularity when it comes to media XD


:lol: Totally.


omg, TV Tropes... I have to stay away or I'll be lost in there for days!


And your forum avatar cat has Boat Lights XD (look it up on TV Tropes, if you dare XD)


_________________
Myers Brigg - ISTP
Socionics - ISTx
Enneagram - 6w5

Yes, I do have a DeviantArt, it is at.... http://demonabyss10.deviantart.com/


SamwiseGamgee
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Jan 2009
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,387
Location: Canada

13 Jun 2010, 10:26 pm

DemonAbyss10 wrote:
SamwiseGamgee wrote:
conundrum wrote:
DemonAbyss10 wrote:
TV Tropes, far more addictive than crack. Its the singularity when it comes to media XD


:lol: Totally.


omg, TV Tropes... I have to stay away or I'll be lost in there for days!


And your forum avatar cat has Boat Lights XD (look it up on TV Tropes, if you dare XD)

:lol: Does he? I'm afraid to look. Especially so late at night when it's easier to get lost and never get any sleep.


_________________
My dream is to one day know what my dream is.
~Michael Novotny