Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

nintendogurl1990
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

20 Jul 2010, 7:36 am

I certainly am. She's beautiful, talented, and really compassionate too (she's rescued hundreds of dogs from puppy mills and helped them find himes in the L.A. area.) She used to be on Grey's Anatomy, but she left to focus on her movie career and to spend time with her adopted daughter. Currently, she's filming a film based on one of Janet Evanovich's books called One For The Money, as Stephanie Plum. A lot of people don't like that she's cast as the lead character, but I think Heigl will do a great job in whatever movie she;s in. :D

DarrenCannae
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Jul 2010, 8:09 am

lol puppy mills

immediate hero. i wish i had saved hella cute lil puppies. maybe that will be a goal of mine. everyone should be someones hero

ScrewyWabbit
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm

First, I think she is an absolutely gorgeous woman.

As an actress, I've never seen even one episode of Grey's Anatomy so can't comment there. But I've seen two or three movies of hers - "27 Dresses" (the one where she's always the Bridesmaid but never the bride) and "The Ugly Truth" - where she's a TV show producer and the boss of the show brings in a "Love Doctor" who she can't stand but eventually falls for. In both of those, I thought her acting was passable, but nothing more.