Bane in The Dark Knight Rises!! !! !! !! !! !!

Page 4 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 2:36 pm

imbatshitcrazy wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
imbatshitcrazy wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
Even though Selina Kyle is going to be in TDKR, she might not be Catwoman, Bane should not be the only villain in TDKR, here is who else should be in TDKR

Eric Roberts as Sal Maroni/Black Mask- We did not see Sal Maroni die in the car crash in The Dark Knight, even though in the comic books Sal Maroni and Black Mask are different characters, I think Maroni's face becomes horribly burnt and disfigured due to the car crash, so he is forced to wear a special Black Burn mask (Very similar to the Doctor Who villain Shraraz Jek), so he becomes Black Mask and forces his gang to wear masks forming the Masked society.

Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul- I think Ra's survived the train crash in Batman Begins and adopts the Alter Ego of the Red Hood laying a trap for Batman, TDKR will also reveal that Ra's al Ghul was behind the creation of the Joker.

absolutely not at all. again, the black mask/maroni theory is stupid. also the red hood and ra's al ghul are COMPLETELY different characters!! !! !! stop. that would NEVER work!! !! !!

imbatshitcrazy, What do you think of my casting ideas for Talia Al Ghul and Hugo Strange?

you're using too many british people

Laconvivencia thinks outside the box, batshit. Nothing wrong with casting Brits as some of Batman's enemies, it's better than what i could come up with. I just can't imagine Kara Tointon as Talia Al Ghul, it's the Eastenders connection to be honest.

Still, interesting casting in my eyes. And Black Mask's alias is Roman Sionis.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2011, 2:46 pm

LexingtonDeville wrote:
imbatshitcrazy wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
imbatshitcrazy wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
Even though Selina Kyle is going to be in TDKR, she might not be Catwoman, Bane should not be the only villain in TDKR, here is who else should be in TDKR

Eric Roberts as Sal Maroni/Black Mask- We did not see Sal Maroni die in the car crash in The Dark Knight, even though in the comic books Sal Maroni and Black Mask are different characters, I think Maroni's face becomes horribly burnt and disfigured due to the car crash, so he is forced to wear a special Black Burn mask (Very similar to the Doctor Who villain Shraraz Jek), so he becomes Black Mask and forces his gang to wear masks forming the Masked society.

Liam Neeson as Ra's Al Ghul- I think Ra's survived the train crash in Batman Begins and adopts the Alter Ego of the Red Hood laying a trap for Batman, TDKR will also reveal that Ra's al Ghul was behind the creation of the Joker.

absolutely not at all. again, the black mask/maroni theory is stupid. also the red hood and ra's al ghul are COMPLETELY different characters!! !! !! stop. that would NEVER work!! !! !!

imbatshitcrazy, What do you think of my casting ideas for Talia Al Ghul and Hugo Strange?

Laconvivencia thinks outside the box, batshit. Nothing wrong with casting Brits as some of Batman's enemies, it's better than what i could come up with. I just can't imagine Kara Tointon as Talia Al Ghul, it's the Eastenders connection to be honest.

I only want Batman to be british like Doctor Who or Merlin. i did a thread about casting Julian Bleach who played Davros in Doctor Who as the Joker. it is sad that the Riddler is not in TDKR because i would like John Simm to play him.

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2011, 3:07 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuMoVZT8tnY[/youtube]

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 2:09 am

LexingtonDeville wrote:
imbatshitcrazy wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
imbatshitcrazy wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:

LexingtonDeville, who would you cast as Talia Al Ghul and Hugo Strange.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2011, 10:52 am

In all fairness, laconvivencia, im really really stumped for that :? But here goes anyway...

Rachel Weisz as Talia Al Ghul - Quintessentially English, i think she would be quite convincing as Ra's Al Ghul's daughter

Tom Hardy as Hugo Strange - To be honest, if Hardy wasn't Bane, he would do the character of Strange justice.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty