What i want to see in the Dark Knight Rises

Page 1 of 3 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 5:05 pm

i am excited about Nolans new Batman film the Dark Knight Rises, here is what i want to see in the new batman Movie

New Characters

Kara Tointon (EastEnders) as Talia Al Ghul- i Think Talia Al Ghul should be the love interest of Bruce Wayne in the Beginning of Dark Knight Rises taking the alter ego of Julie Madison simular to Ra's Al Ghul when he disguised himself as Henri Ducard, later on in the film Bruce Wayne should be betrayed by her to the police, Hugo Strange and Ra's Al Ghul
ImageImage

Roger Lloyd Pack (Only Fools and Horses) as Dr Hugo Strange- if Hugo Strange is going to be in The Dark Knight Rises, he should be hellping the police to Hunt down Batman, but secretly working with Black Masks Mob and working for Ra's al Ghul (disguised as the Red Hood) like Scarecrow in Batman Begins. Roger Lloyd Pack would definatly make a brilliant Dr Hugo Strange, I thought he did well portraying John Lumic (Creator of the Cybermen) in the Doctor who Episodes Rise of the Cybermen/ Age of Steel, so i will think he should portray Hugo Strange a simular way he did for John Lumic in Doctor Who
ImageImage

Robert Llewellyn (Kryten from Red Dwarf) as Black Mask/ Roman Sionis- I think Robert Llewellyn would be good as Black Mask, i think this Black Mask should not have a skull mask burnt to his face as this is not realistic for Nolans Batman films, instead this Roman Sionis should be very simular to the Doctor Who villan Sharaz Jak whos face was disfigured and horribly Scalded due to an accident and was forced to wear a leather Burn Mask to cover his Burnt head.
ImageImage
The Doctor Who Villan Sharaz Jak

Rita Simons (EastEnders) as Dr Harleen Francis Quinzel- no not as the Jokers sidekick or a villan, but as a Cameo intern working in Arkham Asylum before she met the Joker. Who could play her better than the sexy Blonde EastEnders actress Rita Simons? Rita Simons has everything to portray Dr Harleen Quinzel.
ImageImage

Villans previously appeared in Nolan films to return in The Dark Knight Rises
Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul- i think Ras Al Ghul survived the train crash in Batman Begins, i think he should be the Primary villan in the Dark Knight Rises, in the Beginning disguising himself as The Red Hood, i think he was behind the scenes in The Dark Knight even though he did not appear in it, firstly what happened to the members of the League of Shadows after the end of Batman Begins? why these 2 cops listen to a psycopath like the Joker to kidnap Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes and send them in hostage to separate buildings? those two cops helping the Joker kidnap rachel Dawes and havey Two Face would not listen to a derranged psycopath for no reason, i think these Two cops were infact members of the League of Shadows and working for Ras Al Ghul, not only i think these two cops were members of the league of Shadows, I think Ras Al Ghul was behind the creation of The Joker, with the help of Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow pushing him to insanity by locking him in a Dark room with Scarecrows hallucination gas, it was Ras Al Ghul who inflicted the Glasgow smile on the Jokers face and destroyed his identity (the reason why the Jokers real identity was not revealed in The Dark Knight).

Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow- I would definatly want Scarecrow to come back being a villan in The Dark Knight Rises, and it would be nice to have an old face back.

Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Two Face- I think Harvey Two Face has survived in The Dark Knight, in the beginning i think he should be a villan, but in the end after he is accidently shot by Batman, he becomes a tragic hero and finally kills Ras Al Ghul and joins Rachel Dawes in heaven.

Tim Booth as Victor Zsasz- i think he should reappear be in the Beginning of The Dark Knight Rises, fighting against Batman and working for Black Mask.

And finally the ending
in the End of the Dark Knight Rises i think thee should be an end scene simular to that of Batman Begins when Lieutenent Gordon presents a new Bat Signal to Batman and suddenly James Gordons Microphone says that the Joker has escaped and Dr Harlen Francis Quinzel is Missing, the Batman fly away to investigate the situation.

Last edited by Laconvivencia on 12 Nov 2010, 2:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 8:21 pm

I heard rumors that Johnny Depp was going to play The Riddler, but those rumors were proven to be false by Nolan himself, who says there will be no Riddler in the new film. I'm a little disappointed, not as a Batman fan but as a Johnny Depp fan. I probably would have gone to see the film if he was in it. Oh well, if I want more of Depp playing an eccentric character, I'll just have to wait for Dark Shadows next year (or the next couple of years anyway).

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 9:21 pm

Somehow the so called charges placed on Batman in The Dark Knight must somehow be dropped and secondly the film must have a decent villain. Since it won't be the Riddler who could it be?

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2010, 10:23 pm

tb86 wrote:
Somehow the so called charges placed on Batman in The Dark Knight must somehow be dropped and secondly the film must have a decent villain. Since it won't be the Riddler who could it be?

The Batman universe has a Mad Hatter in it, so naturally I would love to see him featured in a live-action adaptation, even though he is significantly less wholesome than my favorite Hatter.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 1:35 am

IdahoRose wrote:
tb86 wrote:

The Batman universe has a Mad Hatter in it, so naturally I would love to see him featured in a live-action adaptation, even though he is significantly less wholesome than my favorite Hatter.

If the Mad Hatter should be in a Live Action Batman movie, i think he should be played by Matt Smith (Doctor Who).

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 11:19 am

I wouldn't mind if somehow it would be Harley Quinn. Instead of being the Joker's b***h she should be like his biggest fan and finish what he started.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2010, 4:52 pm

tb86 wrote:
I wouldn't mind if somehow it would be Harley Quinn. Instead of being the Joker's b***h she should be like his biggest fan and finish what he started.

i do not think that would be a good idea.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 4:19 pm

I think Laila Rouass (Footballers Wives) would also make a good Talia Al Ghul

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 6:15 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
tb86 wrote:

It's a much better concept than your ideas, and a hell of a lot better than any of your casting choices.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 6:43 pm

Xenu wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
tb86 wrote:

It's a much better concept than your ideas, and a hell of a lot better than any of your casting choices.

what is wrong with my casting choices?

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 8:13 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
Xenu wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
tb86 wrote:

All of them are mediocre and overrated British Television actors.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Nov 2010, 9:04 pm

Laconvivencia wrote:
Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul- i think Ras Al Ghul survived the train crash in Batman Begins, i think he should be the Primary villan in the Dark Knight Rises, in the Beginning disguising himself as The Red Hood, i think he was behind the scenes in The Dark Knight even though he did not appear in it, firstly what happened to the members of the League of Shadows after the end of Batman Begins? why these 2 cops listen to a psycopath like the Joker to kidnap Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes and send them in hostage to separate buildings? those two cops helping the Joker kidnap rachel Dawes and havey Two Face would not listen to a derranged psycopath for no reason, i think these Two cops were infact members of the League of Shadows and working for Ras Al Ghul, not only i think these two cops were members of the league of Shadows, I think Ras Al Ghul was behind the creation of The Joker, with the help of Jonathan Crane/ Scarecrow pushing him to insanity by locking him in a Dark room with Scarecrows hallucination gas, it was Ras Al Ghul who inflicted the Glasgow smile on the Jokers face and destroyed his identity (the reason why the Jokers real identity was not revealed in The Dark Knight).

Cillian Murphy as Scarecrow- I would definatly want Scarecrow to come back being a villan in The Dark Knight Rises, and it would be nice to have an old face back.

Aaron Eckhart as Harvey Two Face- I think Harvey Two Face has survived in The Dark Knight, in the beginning i think he should be a villan, but in the end after he is accidently shot by Batman, he becomes a tragic hero and finally kills Ras Al Ghul and joins Rachel Dawes in heaven.

I don't think you get what Nolan is doing with Batman. In the realistic world that Nolan built for Batman deads don't come back to life; when you're dead you're dead. Also, The Joker was meant to remain a mystery; some force of the nature more that a human being.

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 4:01 am

Xenu wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
Xenu wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
tb86 wrote:

All of them are mediocre and overrated British Television actors.

My casting ideas are actually good, for example i think Roger Lloyd Pack would make a good Hugo Strange, as I told you before he played a mad scientist in Doctor Who. Xenu, please write down your casting ideas.

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 11:25 am

Laconvivencia wrote:
i
Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul- i think Ras Al Ghul survived the train crash in Batman Begins, i think he should be the Primary villan in the Dark Knight Rises, in the Beginning disguising himself as The Red Hood, i think he was behind the scenes in The Dark Knight even though he did not appear in it, firstly what happened to the members of the League of Shadows after the end of Batman Begins? why these 2 cops listen to a psycopath like the Joker to kidnap Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes and send them in hostage to separate buildings? those two cops helping the Joker kidnap rachel Dawes and havey Two Face would not listen to a derranged psycopath for no reason, i think these Two cops were infact members of the League of Shadows and working for Ras Al Ghul,

the two cops worked for the joker because they were corrupt and were getting paid by the mob. they weren't working for the league of shadows. also, he was not disguised as the red hood. the red hood wasn't even in the movie

Laconvivencia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 11:34 am

imbatshitcrazy wrote:
Laconvivencia wrote:
i
Liam Neeson as Ras Al Ghul- i think Ras Al Ghul survived the train crash in Batman Begins, i think he should be the Primary villan in the Dark Knight Rises, in the Beginning disguising himself as The Red Hood, i think he was behind the scenes in The Dark Knight even though he did not appear in it, firstly what happened to the members of the League of Shadows after the end of Batman Begins? why these 2 cops listen to a psycopath like the Joker to kidnap Harvey Dent and Rachel Dawes and send them in hostage to separate buildings? those two cops helping the Joker kidnap rachel Dawes and havey Two Face would not listen to a derranged psycopath for no reason, i think these Two cops were infact members of the League of Shadows and working for Ras Al Ghul,

the two cops worked for the joker because they were corrupt and were getting paid by the mob. they weren't working for the league of shadows. also, he was not disguised as the red hood. the red hood wasn't even in the movie

Think about it remember in Batman begins when some of the cops were members of the League of Shadows, i know Ras Al Ghul did not disguse himself as the red Hood, but i think he will in The Dark Knight Rises as he might have survived the train crash.

imbatshitcrazy
Veteran
Veteran

14 Nov 2010, 11:59 am

Laconvivencia wrote:
Think about it remember in Batman begins when some of the cops were members of the League of Shadows, i know Ras Al Ghul did not disguse himself as the red Hood, but i think he will in The Dark Knight Rises as he might have survived the train crash.

it was clearly stated in the dark knight that they were working for the mob. and there were no cops working for the leauge of shadows in batman begins. stop it with your conspiracy theories