Page 1 of 9 [ 131 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

chssmstrjk
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Feb 2011, 3:05 pm

I'm just wondering what's the most offensive movie that you have ever seen in your lifetime.

For me, the title would have to go to Toxic Avenger IV hands down. Does anyone else here on WrongPlanet agree with me on this?

Xenu
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2011, 3:32 pm

World's Greatest Dad... I mean I f**king LOVE Black Comedy but that? That just wasn't funny... Just disgusting.

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2011, 4:52 pm

I don't remember most movies I've seen, even most of the good ones.

PhoenixGamma
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

20 Feb 2011, 6:34 pm

A Serbian Film

Some of it was funny. But the birth scene was just wrong. It must be horrible for women to go through that pain.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2011, 8:14 pm

Borat, for sure. And that nude wrestling scene was gross beyond description.

ruveyn

Xeno
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2011, 8:29 pm

I love Citizen Toxie. As for the most offensive movie, I'd say The Passion of the Christ is high on my list. But if people want a Guilt Trip By Numbers®, let them have it, I guess.

Musicprophets
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

20 Feb 2011, 11:48 pm

a clockwork orange...but i love it!

passion of the christ....dont care for it either way.

dogma...hilarious.

requiem for a dream...classic.

kinsey...its good but not that good.

worlds greatest dad...hilarious.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 12:36 am

my older brother, who was stationed in vietnam during our hostilities there, told me that when the army base theatre tried to screen "the green berets" that the GIs in the theatre protested by yelling and hollering and throwing beer bottles at the screen, and eventually they made the projectionist stop the film. he said that movie was the most offensive movie he had ever seen, up to that point. out of curiosity, i watched the movie, and while it was brutal and jingoistic and hackneyed, i didn't find it as offensive as i found "the last boy scout" to be- watching that movie made me feel like i was like bathing in sewage- i wanted to jump in a pool of chlorophyl afterwards. so i guess offensiveness is highly individual. anything by quentin tarantino i cannot abide, as his movies are often full of obnoxious people often doing obnoxious things. i made the mistake of viewing "pulp fiction" and afterwards i felt like my insides were rotting.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 12:38 am

Some of the 'death' mondo movies and the likes of Forced Entry are definitely up there somewhere. Also, much as I like it House on the Edge of the Park is pretty mean-spirited in parts.

Subotai
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 1:33 am

Justin Bieber Never say Never 3D.
Nah just kidding I love all the teen pop stars named Justin. I am not on the JB h8te bandwagon.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 1:55 am

The likes of Scrapbook and some of the Japanese 'rape' pinkus might be considered offensive too.

Pistonhead
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 2:24 am

Anything I found boring.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 2:53 am

ruveyn wrote:
Borat, for sure. And that nude wrestling scene was gross beyond description.

ruveyn

Gross beyond description, yes. But my wife and I laughed ourselves silly, just the same.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 3:28 am

Borat, The Human Centipede and Donnie Darko, for completely different reasons:

Borat: All the jokes made at the expense of Jewish people made me feel uncomfortable. And, as previously mentioned, the nude wrestling scene was disgusting.

The Human Centipede: I'm sure most people have heard of this movie by now, but if not, be glad you haven't.

Donnie Darko: While it doesn't contain offensive content like the former two, it managed to screw up my already-fragile psyche temporarily after viewing it. Though I should point out that I was PMSing at the time and that tends to make me very emotionally and psychologically sensitive in general.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2011, 3:44 am

IdahoRose wrote:
Borat, The Human Centipede and Donnie Darko, for completely different reasons:

Borat: All the jokes made at the expense of Jewish people made me feel uncomfortable. And, as previously mentioned, the nude wrestling scene was disgusting.

The Human Centipede: I'm sure most people have heard of this movie by now, but if not, be glad you haven't.

Donnie Darko: While it doesn't contain offensive content like the former two, it managed to screw up my already-fragile psyche temporarily after viewing it. Though I should point out that I was PMSing at the time and that tends to make me very emotionally and psychologically sensitive in general.

I saw The Human Centipede. Probably because I had read up on all the hype before renting the DVD, I was actually let down, as I was expecting far, far worse.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

r_a_n_d_o_m
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

21 Feb 2011, 4:13 am

to me personally i think the trailer for human centipede was so much worse then what the movie was. all that happening in a like a minute and a half trailer was what go me, its just alot to process at once and thats what works people up. but spread over an hour and a half there is alot of lead up to little gratification.

poop scene was intense though