What do you prefer, X Factor or American Idol?

Page 2 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

DeaconBlues
Veteran
Veteran

27 Oct 2011, 10:24 pm

I far prefer X-Factor. It's always interesting to see how Jamie Madrox's next dupe will turn out, I still hope to find out what the deal is with Layla Miller, and it's nice to see the relationship between Shatterstar and Rictor....

...what? TV show? What TV show? I'm talking about the comic by Peter David! Why would I want to watch some talentless hack fooled into thinking they can sing so Simon Cowell can humiliate them in front of a national audience?

Wrackspurt
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 9:23 am

DeaconBlues wrote:
...what? TV show? What TV show? I'm talking about the comic by Peter David! Why would I want to watch some talentless hack fooled into thinking they can sing so Simon Cowell can humiliate them in front of a national audience?

You might be surprised just how good a couple of the people in the running are.

Lecks
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2011, 11:24 am

All such shows will die horrible, painfull deaths once the Second Enlightenment occurs and all reality tv is cast aside. I hope I'm still alive and aware when it happens.

ALADDIN_1978
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Dec 2011, 12:38 am

I prefer American Idol because I prefer the host American Idol and I do not like the fact the judges compete.