Page 5 of 23 [ 365 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 23  Next

MovieCriticGamer
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jan 2012, 5:07 pm

Spongebob: EXTREMELY ANNOYING

Patrick Star: Dumb and obnoxious

Mr. Krabs: Gives a crap only about money

Jar Jar Binks: SOOOOOOOOOO Obnoxious with his voice

Annoying Orange: Dumb and plain stupid character

Sam Witwicky (Live Action Transformers films) Really annoying and sometimes funny

C3PO: Always talks nonstop sometimes

Cartman: Reckless.

Shelly Marsh: Abusive towards Stan

ALL Twilight Characters: No emotion expressed.

and

Hud (from Cloverfield): Talks a lot until the near end of the film.

Your friendly movie critic gamer.

A light heart carries you through all the hard times.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 7:32 am

Uprising wrote:
Spock in the latest Star Trek film.

I know. I didn't hate him, but it was the first time I ever felt contempt for Spock.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

30 Jan 2012, 10:49 pm

Muffy Crosswire from Arthur: rich snobby b***h thinks she's better than everyone else 'cause her dad's rich. The parents in Matilda: the mom only cares about herself and the dad's a criminal. Jordan from My So-Called Life: doesn't seem to care about Angela and takes credit for writing a love note that saved their relationship (when really Brian wrote it). Beth'd dad from Adam: tells Beth that Adam isn't from this world and a relationship won't work out. Hikaru's grandma from Hikaru to Tomo ni: tells Hikaru's mom that it's 100% her fault that Hikaru is autistic. Ann Curry from TODAY: I can't really explain this one. The guy in the Niaspan drug commercial: "hey brother, your doctor told me of your heart troubles!". Whatever happened to patient confidenciality? Chris Hansen from Dateline: makes a horrible lip-smacking sound as he talks. The women of The View: they always talk over each other so you never know what's going on.

MONKEY
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2012, 2:34 pm

Max and the Space Pirates from Dinosaur king. Max is a self obsessed twat that thinks he's all that. The Space Pirates are horridly irritating and have stupid voices especially the big red one.

Wolfman1983
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

01 Feb 2012, 3:20 pm

Jar Jar Binks from Starwars

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2012, 7:29 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (either version) - Although there are plenty of reasons to dislike all of the kids from these movies (even Charlie), I hate Veruca the most. The thing that disturbs me the most about her is the way she treats her parents. I love my parents very much, and to see someone manipulate and emotionally abuse their parents the way Veruca does literally makes me want to cry. That's not even touching on the fact that she's spoiled beyond rational thought.

The Red Queen from Alice in Wonderland (2010) - Though she is actually kind of sympathetic in some respects (I felt bad for her at the end of the movie), that doesn't excuse the fact that she used a dragon to slaughter the Mad Hatter's clan, and that is unforgivable to me.

The Dormouse/Mallymkun from Alice in Wonderland (2010) - She is easily the most annoying character in the movie. Most of her dialogue consists of "She's the wrong Alice!" and her attitude really sucks, especially considering the way she treats Alice.

Jim from Edward Scissorhands - One of the biggest jerks I have ever seen in a movie. He got what was coming to him at the end.

Joyce Munroe from Edward Scissorhands - She's... eh, how can I put this lightly... kind of a floozy, which isn't a character trait I particularly admire. But what sealed the deal is that she forces herself on Edward and then when she is rejected, she spreads a horrid rumor about him, which helps fan the flames of the neighborhood's growing distrust towards Edward.

the queen of hearts summons a dragon, i don't remember that, but i only watched the disney movie one. heck i didn't even know alice was a princess till kingdom hearts. but a dragon damn i i so want to see that, what kind of dragon? serpent [no wings] fire [obvious has wings spits fire] or some kind of evil demon like thing, cool.

as for my hated characters

i guess i'll do the top 5.

hojo/ff7. honestly this guy bothers the crap out of me it doesn't help he refers to all people as subjects, gloats all the time. and he lied to seph about his past, which anyone that played crisis core or ff7 knows how that ended honestly if he would have told seph lucerica was his mother he wouldn't have gotten so messed up, though i think using her for experiments would make him very happy either. he also experiments on anyone and anything he can find, also shinra protects him something fierce so he does anything he pleases unhindered. shinra is no better but it's a company.

and genesis, ff7 crisis core. how anyone can tolerated this broken record i can't understand, he is annoying as bloody hell. the only reason he didn't make the top of my listis he is a decent sword fighter and in crisis core he has a sweet dmw move. but through the whole game everytime he shows up he quotes loveless, and it is always the same 4 lines over and over. didn't take long for me to start thinking "enough about the damn goddess we've heard it already." i was really happy when zack get's pissed at him in the end, and watching him die was probably one of my happiest game moments ever, then zack died and i was a wreak. and he is killed by the goddess herself, best cruel irony ever.

at least the rest of crisis core makes up for him.

zexion,kingdom hearts. i can't take this wuss off my list yet. out of all the 13th order he had the most pathetic death. on the original gba version you don't even fight this guy riku slashes him once and he chickens out. even in the ps2 remake he still doesn't fight back when he is getting strangled. at least he does actually fight this time. still this is the only time xemnas loses points in my book for recruiting him. even demyx is tougher, freaking demyx.

the data battles in final mix+ don't count.

kevin from xenosaga. you go through most of the series thinking he is a decent guy and at the end you find out he is a messed up little s**t who helped the enemy put the world in the endless cycle it got in. whilliem is a bit freaky but he played his rule well, still disturbing when he gets his arm hacked off and remains calm during that.

i love it when kosmos openly disobeys his direct orders, and she is built on the idea of logic and following orders to a t.

glados is kinda on both top fav villian and top hated lists, mostly because her character is so well made. she tuants you and actually makes you hate her and at the same time you can't help but love the lines she says, she is the one of the top quotable game villians ever made. after portal 1 and 2 you hate her but you can't help but love her at the same time.
however wheatley i can't stand he is annoying as hell, and somehow i knew he would be trouble later on in portal 2, kinda obvious seeing as there are only three characters but still when i saw him i'm like cake sphere? how he survived the incinerator i will never understand.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2012, 5:54 pm

Of all the characters in the Austin Powers franchise, I can't stand Fat Bastard. He's gross in every way imaginable.

Jetfox
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2012, 8:03 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Of all the characters in the Austin Powers franchise, I can't stand Fat Bastard. He's gross in every way imaginable.

ironically i can't stand the movies, i tried watching the first one or something, but got sick of it after about a few minutes. heck i i didn't like star wars either. i like lego star wars way more.

and i also love fruturistic settings with space fights but couldn't get interested. my mind is a strange place.

another of mine is voldo in soul calibur. not only does he look like a messed up freak but he is an ass pain to fight in the game. lizard man wasn't much better but at least he looked decent, he is lizard man anyway.

and ring blade girl can't remember her name. she disturbs me something feirce.

in drakengard series i think half the cast bothered me in some shape or form, but inuart was just bloody psycho this guy disturbed me about as much as hearing the watchers speak through manah. course every character in there turned out to be some kinda freak at the end.

DanRaccoon
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2012, 10:11 pm

anyone remember the reporter from the frist and second die hard movies? the one that ends up getting punched by John Mcain's wife? I really did hope he would just spontaneously die of a heart condition.

http://www.youtube.com/user/DanRaccoon

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2012, 7:17 am

CockneyRebel wrote:

I have to agree with you on that.

MagicToenail
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 Feb 2012, 3:37 pm

A bit off topic because we seem to be talking TV and movies, but Dick Grayson/The original Robin/Nightwing-I couldn't stand him in Teen Titans (the comic book) because he was so bossy and full of himself. I never saw what Starfire saw in him. I've heard good things about the character since he took over for Batman, but my hatred for Nightwing keeps me from seeking out those issues. He was more bearable in the animated series because we saw less of him and the series semed to focus on the other more interesting Titans.
In TV and movies, Mel from Doctor Who, the Colin Baker/Sylvester Mc Coy years. Bossy, loud and a stereotype of the almost useless screaming Companion. Everyone thinks Rose and Amy Pond are irritating, but they probably never saw the episodes with Mel.

Daemonic-Jackal
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2012, 4:12 am

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
The Anonying Orange is someone I can't stand. The puns that he makes are okay, but what irks is that my nephew watches him, and thinks he's hilarious. Fred <- I know the E is supposed to be backwards, but he is another person who gets on my nerves. How do you people really think he is actually funny? I've watch his episodes, and I didn't find any of it to be funny.

I quite like the annoying orange, he's one of those its so bad, its good type things.

http://www.facebook.com/YentonianCarlos

Bun
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2012, 4:43 am

Owen from Torchwood

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 6:44 pm

Aunt Sarah (Lady and the Tramp) Not very nice to Lady among other things.

SyphonFilter
Veteran
Veteran

Location: The intersection of Inkopolis’ Plaza & Square where the Turf Wars lie.

10 Feb 2012, 11:06 pm

KyleTheGhost wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:

I have to agree with you on that.
To top it off, Austin ends up drinking Fat Bastard's s**t...

mackieG13
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2012, 11:50 pm

I think that Lestat is kind of despicable, btw.