Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

transformingcar
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2011, 12:43 pm

Who are the best superheros? what superhero had the best cartoons? Movies? Toys?

My opinoin...

Batman/Ironman = best cartoons
spiderman = best movies
Thor/spiderman/batman = best toys,

best video games =spiderman

Lately I've been nearly obsessed with batman stuff. I gotta get me a Batman action figure....

who's the best superhero?

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2011, 1:16 pm

transformingcar wrote:
Who are the best superheros? what superhero had the best cartoons? Movies? Toys?

My opinoin...

Batman/Ironman = best cartoons
spiderman = best movies
Thor/spiderman/batman = best toys,

best video games =spiderman

Lately I've been nearly obsessed with batman stuff. I gotta get me a Batman action figure....

who's the best superhero?

No contest, it's Batman.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

RW665
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2011, 2:25 pm

My favorite superhero cartoons - 90's Batman TAS and 90s Spider-man

Favorite superhero movies - Burton's Batmans, Nolan's Batmans, and the Spider-man movies

The best superhero games - Arkham Asylum and Arkham City (followed by some Spider-man games)

The best superhero toys - Spawn action figures

Favorite superhero comic books - Deadpool, Spawn, Spider-man, Batman

Morbid Malign's askblog: http://askmorbidmalign.tumblr.com/

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2011, 3:42 pm

Favorite Cartoons: StAS/Justice League/Justice League Unlimited--Mostly because of the Project Cadmus storyline but also because Justice League/Unlimited let us see characters that otherwise would never make it to animation. The Question and Huntress were great.

Favorite Movies: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker--was a great end to the Batman/Joker conflict. X-men: First Class had one of the best stories in a Comic book movie... EVAR!

I like the Nolan Films, but they're a bit too realistic/gritty for me... I think DC heroes translate much better to animation.

Best Games: The Arkham series, no question. Those games split the difference between Nolan's grittiness and the comic book feel of animation to produce the perfect reality for Batman to operate in.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2011, 3:46 pm

GoonSquad wrote:
Favorite Movies: Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker--was a great end to the Batman/Joker conflict. X-men: First Class had one of the best stories in a Comic book movie... EVAR!

I like the Nolan Films, but they're a bit too realistic/gritty for me... I think DC heroes translate much better to animation.

No argument. I think I would name Mask of the Phantasm or Return of the Joker if someone asked me to name the best Batman film.

GoonSquad
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2011, 3:59 pm

Jory wrote:
GoonSquad wrote:

No argument. I think I would name Mask of the Phantasm or Return of the Joker if someone asked me to name the best Batman film.

Yeah, I should have mentioned Mask of the Phantasm too. The Phantasm is such a tragic villain and what Joker did to Sal Valestra... It was a great movie.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2011, 3:00 am

I was big into comic books as a kid, then I thought I had outgrown them (stupid, stupid). But I have always thought of myself as a Marvel guy, and those Marvel heroes who were always my favorites have been the Fantastic Four, in particularly the Thing, as well as The Avengers, among whom I really liked Captain America and the Vision. Spiderman's cool, too.

-Bill, otherwise known as Kraichgauer

Onyxaxe
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Dec 2011, 11:53 am

Vash the Stampede and The Punisher. Haven't read the Punisher comics but from these two I have liked everything I've come across including all their movies, merch, etc.

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

28 Dec 2011, 8:41 am

My favorite superhero-Captain Planet

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

JesseCat
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

01 Jan 2012, 11:22 pm

Wonder Woman and Cat Woman are my two favorites

neerdowell
Toucan
Toucan

02 Jan 2012, 6:43 pm

Batman is easily my favorite hero of all time. I grew up on comics and still work at my friends comic shop on my free weekends where the debate of favorite superhero rages on every week.

rastiazul
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

03 Jan 2012, 12:08 pm

Nebulo
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2012, 1:48 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ_WQ1e7EvM[/youtube]

TheFerretHadToGo
Raven
Raven

03 Jan 2012, 2:51 pm

As a kid (and up to adulthood) I was pretty obsessed with the second generation of X-Men (You know, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colussus etc).
I also liked Batman (who doesn´t), Spiderman and the New Teen Titans.

In my 20s I discovered stuff like Watchmen and Zenith, which were really good.
What really blew my mind though was Top 10. The name was really bland, but it was amazing. And it made a lot of sense superhero-comics-wize that if there were literally thousands of superheroes and supervillains that they would have to build a society of their own.

TheFerretHadToGo
Raven
Raven

03 Jan 2012, 3:12 pm

Megamind was a good superhero movie, and it was a nice spin to have the villain be the hero (and I dont just mean protaganist but actual hero-saving-the-day).
I can be hard to please but I enjoyed every moment of this one.