Page 2 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

c0r
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

13 Mar 2018, 8:09 pm

Gothic85Cat wrote:
My favorite all time movie had been Wild Wild West starring Will Smith, Kevin Kline, Salma Hayek, and Kenneth Branagh, I got the DVD and ever since, I've been watching it at night time, my all time favorite character is Dr. Arliss Loveless, what can I say, men with long hair and a lot of facial hair is just so attractive to me, but, I love watching this movie over and over again, second favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean 1-4, mostly for Captain Jack Sparrow, lol, me and my movie star/movie character obsessions.
Oh, also, I record my own videos and upload them to YouTube, I love making random videos, so, if anyone wants to see them, I have two channels, 1st Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/Gothic85Cat, 2nd Channel: http://www.YouTube.com/Catsy855449, my second channel only has four videos but my first channel has a bunch of videos. I love using YouTube for all my video uploads.
As for TV, I love watching mostly Anime cartoons such as Sailor Moon, Pokemon, Bleach, Durarara, Mew Mew Power, etc. I also like watching regular non-cartoon shows like CSI:Miami, House, Bones, Fringe, Two and a Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, I'm not a big fan of American Idol, X Factor, Dancing With The Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, stuff like that.

Is this a joke? How many pirate movies are their now

Yokokurama

20 Mar 2018, 11:21 pm

omg I thought I was the only one who watched the same movies over and over every night. When I was a kid I watched the movie Enchanted every night before I went to bed without fail, then cycled onto a different film. Pokemon: Jirachi Wishmaker was one of them, I remember it distinctly bevause of how it impacted me emotionally.

AlanSmithee
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

07 Apr 2018, 5:31 pm

I always get confused when someone says it's a bad movie.

IMO, it's only "so bad, it's good" at worst.