What is the chronology order of the MCU movies?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 12:00 pm

With Avengers: Infinity War on the horizon I believe it is time to watch the previous movie but in chronological order. I believe I know what the order is but I just wanted to make sure and everyone seems to have there own opinion on which order it is.

Captain America: The First Avenger would be first followed by Iron Man. After that would be Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk and Thor. I'm assuming that's the order as I have seen it like that on other lists. Of course The Avengers would come after bringing an end to Phase One and all the Phase Two movies in the order in which they're released would follow with Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 coming in between the first Guardians of the Galaxy and Avengers: Age of Ultron. Phase Three gets a little complicated. Counting out Doctor Strange, Captain America: Civil War would come after Phase Two and I would assume Black Panther (which I probably will be skipping unless it's still in theaters and I still have time) comes after considering it seems to take place not long after Zemo was arrested. Spider-Man Homecoming would follow and judging by the ending Thor: Ragnarok would be the last before Infinity War. The only 2 questions left are where would Doctor Strange take place and am I right about the others?