Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2012, 8:10 pm

First off I'd just like to say that I love the first movie and and I totally can't wait for the next one, but here are some things I may have problems with. The villain is refered to as the Mother F***** and has a group of henchmen called the Toxic Mega-C****. I don't mind it when people swear in movies and on TV, I mean some of favourite shows and movies say swear words e.g. South Park, Family Guy, Ted etc and they can provide a funny moment but I'm not so sure if I like the idea of people having swear words in their names. I mean OK Ass as in Kick Ass is sort of a swear word but it's not as strong as the F or C words and really it isn't that too much of a naughty word. Also I won't lie I do say swear words maybe even on purpose but when it comes to something like saying it on purpose I say those words when I'm talking to myself and I would usually whisper even if I'm on my own. The C word is probably the one word I have the most problem with because it's a word that many people don't really like and usually it's only said once in a film like when Hit Girl said it in the first movie or when it was said by Mila Kunis it the film Ted and Mark Wahlberg got all freaked out when she said it and with these Toxic Mega-C**** it sounds like this word is gonna be said alot in the movie. Now I will admit I've said it a few times too but never at anyone, I've never called anyone by the C word directly and whenever I have said it, it's when I'm quietly talking to myself. Don't think I'm crazy when I talk to myself many people do it. Lots of people say swear words of course but surely that doesn't make them horrible people I mean they're just words they can't physically hurt you but they're not nice to say. I guess it's OK to swear when you're with other people your age and as long as you're not around certain people e.g. children or in certain places e.g. churches. Deep down I feel like I'm gonna get punished for saying these words and watching and listening to other people say them on the TV and in the movies by people who are probably against these things like they're pointing at me and judging me. I don't have a religious background which means I don't go to church, read the bible or anything, though maybe deep down God does exist and he's watching over us though I'm not saying I actually 100% believe in him or that I don't but if he exists I hope he's not judging me for all that stuff. Yeah I know all of this sounds absolutely ridiculous even I feel stupid for typing it down. I'm probably gonna have to say these swear words if I describe the film to someone and I hope that's OK. I'll stop now and probably write down something next time but I wanna hear what you have to say. Also I've not read the comic book yet so please no spoilers.

redrobin62
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2012, 8:53 pm

Toxic Mega C****? Sweet. Can't wait for the flick. I liked the first one. It was a rip off of some of those over-the-top Japanese films like Tokyo Gore Police and The Machine Girl.