Page 3 of 7 [ 104 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2013, 11:47 pm

Tensu wrote:
It doesn't sound like my type of thing, but I wish it existed just to see how over-the-top movie violence can get when they aren't trying to fool anyone.

you might try viewing-

*reanimator
*dawn of the dead
*total recall [uncut version]
*theatre of blood
*caligula [uncut version]
*faces of death [the series]
*the meaning of life [violence as comedy, the darkest kind]
*the last boy scout
*the wild bunch

those are the nastiest ones i can think of right now, i'm sure there are many others.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2013, 6:33 pm

AspieOtaku wrote

Quote:
Jurassic Park 4

Good news then pal, there is gonna be a Jurassic Park 4 in 2014.

The Beast
This would be an adaptation of the novel (which I've never read) by Peter Benchley. There was a 2 part mini series in the 90's based on the book. It was about a fishing being terrorised in a Jaws like scenario by a giant squid.

Disney's Thumbelina
I know Don Bluth did an animated adaptation of the classic fairy tale (which I've never read) back in the 90's and it wasn't really that good but maybe Disney could give it ago and maybe give it a Tangled like twist. Their next film is Frozen which is an adaptation of The Snow Queen so maybe the Thumbelina movie could be called Shrunk or something.

Treasure Island
I've seen many adaptations of the famous book which was read to me in school I believe. Maybe Disney or another company could adapt it more faithfully.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2013, 5:01 pm

A movie where Spider-Man is recruited to join The Avengers, only to have Iron Man bully him around because Spider-Man has something Iron Man badly wants...Spider-Man's powers.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2013, 8:27 pm

The Spirit: A remake of the 2008 film except it won't suck.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Giftorcurse
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 8:56 am

A film about Maximillien Robespierre made in the style of Tinto Brass's Caligula. There will be much sodomy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 9:29 am

^^^
i'd watch that if it had john cameron mitchell and jaye davidson in it.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 12:45 pm

Daredevil
There have been plans for a while to make a reboot so I would like to see that.

LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 1:11 pm

Batman: the Long Halloween

Based on the classic graphic novel which sees Batman investigate a series of murders that take place on every holiday of the year, including Valentine's Day, St Patrick's Day, Christmas etc etc etc. Nearly all of Batman's enemies appear, including Scarecrow, Mad Hatter, Riddler, Poison Ivy, and even the mob make appearances. Would be a great and dark whodunnit movie if done right.

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2013, 3:35 pm

Klaatu and Gort come to earth to start up an illegal booze distilling operation for the Other Planets.

Suggested title: The Day the Earth Still Stood.

ruveyn

SpiderFan14
Raven
Raven

08 Feb 2013, 5:36 pm

Been working on a He-Man and the Masters of the Universe movie I would want to make but its unfinished.

xenon13
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 9:14 pm

A movie where the President of the USA sniffs cocaine off the Oval Office desk.

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2013, 9:22 pm

Movie versions of the Dexter books (no, the TV show is different).

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2013, 2:57 am

more movies about heaven.

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 8:55 pm

Lost in Space
I've never watched the show but I've seen that movie and the less I say about that the better. Maybe this should be looked at again and make it like a trilogy in which the beginning has them lost and in the end they would come home. But inbetween they would have a lot of adventures. Give this project to J.J Abrams or someone.

RaspberryFrosty
Toucan
Toucan

02 Mar 2013, 9:15 pm

The Sims
They tried to do this but it didn't go through. I suspect it was because the movie would of been live action. I'd rather watch it as a CGI.

Harry Potter: The Next Generation
Which Harry Potter diehard wouldn't watch this?? I would really love to see how the children of Harry, Draco, Ron, and others cope with their families' history. Perhaps we can see love blossom between two characters whether it be heterosexual or homosexual. Of course, we'd have epic magic fights as welll...

Last edited by RaspberryFrosty on 03 Mar 2013, 12:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2013, 9:28 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Batman Beyond

Bruce Wayne as an old man recruits Terry McGinnis, a college student, to be the new Batman.

Years ago, just before Batman Begins, they actually hired a director (Boaz Yakin, Remember the Titans) to make a live-action Batman Beyond film. Word was that they wanted Paul Newman for Bruce Wayne.

They were also developing a Batman: Year One movie to be directed by Darren Aronofsky (Requiem for a Dream, The Wrestler, Black Swan) and written by Frank Miller, but Miller's script was far too nutty for Warner Brothers. Bruce Wayne was homeless, Alfred was a black mechanic named Big Al, and the Batmobile was a Cadillac. Luckily we didn't have to endure this movie, although we did have to endure Miller's awful and utterly insane All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder.