ASSUMED MOVIE, TV AND CARTOON CHARACTERS W/ ASPERGERS

Page 3 of 43 [ 686 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 43  Next

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2007, 8:47 pm

I saw that. It was funny as heck.

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2007, 10:26 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
I know Monk is OCD, but I wonder if he could be an Aspie, too. For now, I will just leave it at OCD.

And what about Gil Grissom from CSI.

Tim

Like I said in the CSI thread, I think (Vir)Gil Grissom is an aspie, and so is Sara Sidle.

cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 12:37 pm

Namiko wrote:
* Mary Bennet from Pride and Prejudice

On that note, check this out:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/modules.php? ... 9ed88beeea

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.

lau
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 2:16 pm

Benton Fraser from "Due South".
At least Brennan and Zack from "Bones".
Everyone in "Lexx".

hadapurpura
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 7:36 pm

And Cosmo from Fairy Godparents...

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2007, 9:58 pm

hadapurpura wrote:
And Cosmo from Fairy Godparents...

He's not aspie. He's just had one too many anvils dropped on his head...

Happy New Year from WP's resident fortune-teller! May the cards be ever in your favor.

Catster2
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2007, 7:28 am

Zeke from Neighbours is portrayed as a socially awkward geak with unusual interests. I think he is AS although the show has not suggested this. I also agree about reg Hollis freom The Bill.

jolly_magpie
Raven
Raven

20 Feb 2007, 3:54 am

The character of Maurice or "Moss" in the excellent Brit comedy series "The IT Crowd".

The Wikipedia entry oin the show sent me to the AS page, that's where I had my "AHA" moment.

Lightning88
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2007, 3:55 am

Lilo from 'Lilo and Stitch' most definitely has AS. She doesn't have good social skills, she is completely obsessed with Elvis, and she's not very good at calming herself down in a bad situation (ie. beating up Mertle for calling her "crazy"). And she definitely thinks outside the box.

Gabriella from 'High School Musical' probaby has AS, too. She is pretty anti-social and would rather keep to herself. For instance, she was reading that book at the New Year's Party. She is very shy and is nervous when it comes to trying new things.

Rocko from 'Rocko's Modern Life' is very likely to have AS. He is pretty timid, he loves the 'Really, Really Big Man' comics, he is nervous meeting new people, and he seems smarter than all the people he interacts with, too. Fillbert the turtle may has AS as well, but that's something I'm still debating. He definitely has OCD though.

Nawt, the little red alien in 'Space Jam' probably has AS, too. He's pretty quiet but lets himself be heard when he needs to be. He is, by far, the smartest out of everyone he is forced to be with and is the one coming up with all the ideas, such as stealing the talent from the NBA players. He also has a bit of a tendacy to jump up and down when he's excited about something. Trust me, I've payed waaaaay too much attention to all of this! lol

Fufu from 'Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat' probably has AS as well. He isn't exactly popular amongst his bat peers (actually they're always picking on him) and he's very clutzy. He seems to be pretty bright, too, but no one really takes him seriously.

Okay, that's all I can come up with for now!

dontwanttoknow
Raven
Raven

23 Feb 2007, 4:22 pm

I agree on Gil Grissom from "CSI" and possibly Sara Sidle and David Hodges as well. Hodges may just be an ass-kisser though, but people don't like him very well and he's always talking about stuff that people don't want to listen to.

Also what about Adam Ross from "CSI: NY"? He seems kind of awkward and is always going on and on about things, even though they are things pertaining to his job. But it seems to be all he can talk about.

Also, Deputy Sacks from "Veronica Mars"...I just thought this in the last episode.
1. He didn't know when the snarky Sheriff Lamb was kidding. Sheriff Lamb was always making smartass crscks so you'd think Sacks would know unless he was an Aspie and couldn't read facial expressions/body language.
2. When Sheriff Lamb was beaten up, Sacks just froze and couldn't do anything, not even call 911. Keith Mars had to tell him to call. I've heard some people say this is an autistic trait, though I'm sure that some NT's might freeze in that situation as well. But some people with AS seem to think that only Aspies have these traits, so I don't know.

Also, what about Robert Goren from "Law and Order: Criminal Intent"?

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2007, 4:34 pm

...Dilton Doiley in Archie comic books ????????? :lol:

E7ernal
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Feb 2007, 11:06 am

Possibly Ron Weasley

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 1:13 pm

Hinata Hyuga (Naruto): I think she might be an aspie because she's very timid, socially awkward, doesn't make eye contact, and her motor skills aren't as good as her peers.

Sai (Naruto): He doesn't understand emotions very well, and apparently doesn't have very good social skills either (makes outrageous/inappropriate comments).

Speaking of anime characters with suspected cases of AS, I've heard that L from Death Note is a prime example.

Roxas_XIII
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 1:18 pm

IdahoRose wrote:
Hinata Hyuga (Naruto): I think she might be an aspie because she's very timid, socially awkward, doesn't make eye contact, and her motor skills aren't as good as her peers.

Sai (Naruto): He doesn't understand emotions very well, and apparently doesn't have very good social skills either (makes outrageous/inappropriate comments).

Speaking of anime characters with suspected cases of AS, I've heard that L from Death Note is a prime example.

Sai? Who's he?

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2007, 1:36 pm

Roxas_XIII wrote:
Sai? Who's he?

He's a character who doesn't appear until way later into the manga.

dontwanttoknow
Raven
Raven

25 Feb 2007, 11:13 pm

E7ernal wrote:
Possibly Ron Weasley

What about Hermione?