Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

tb86
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2012, 5:21 pm

I just wanna say for the record that I really like this movie and as a disney movie it's in my top 5, though I gotta be honest I think there are just 1 or 2 things to over analyse, nothing really bad but I've gotta say this and see if anyone else has something to say. I may just be knit picking here but bear with me. FYI I'm a 25 year old guy who likes Disney. I'm just a little boy on the inside.

The 3 fairies raise Aurora for 16 years and on her 16th Birthday they make her a dress and bake a cake but they completely screw it up. In the 16 years they've raised her didn't they ever learn how to do that sort of stuff? Where do they get their food and clothes from? Is there food growing in the forest? Is there a town nearby?

Like I said before I'm over analysing, but with those things happening and the questions I've asked I still enjoy this movie.

CrystalNephtyse
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

15 Jul 2013, 1:29 pm

I've actually never seen it

CrystalNephtyse

15 Jul 2013, 1:29 pm

I've actually never seen it

persian85033
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 1:32 pm

I never thought of that, but that's a good point. They had no clue how to bake a cake or how to sew a dress, yet they raised her not using magic. What did they do all those years? Maybe they hired someone? Or the king and queen sent someone to help them?

"Of all God's creatures, there is only one that cannot be made slave of the leash. That one is the cat. If man could be crossed with the cat it would improve the man, but it would deteriorate the cat." - Mark Twain

glow
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jul 2013, 7:55 pm

Just thinking I did actually watch it on ice this year and it wasn't bad but, the stage was a bit small for all the props

Darkone101
Toucan
Toucan

15 Jul 2013, 9:31 pm

The other fae brought the stuff? I bet there was a town or such near them they bought from.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2013, 4:22 am

Well, somebody had to.

"Oh, no, not pink! Make it blue!"

velocirapture
Raven
Raven

17 Jul 2013, 10:36 pm

Well, the three fairies mess it up because they're all competing with one another. Suppose they had raised her in shifts, like fire fighters. One week on, two weeks off, and of course there must be other fairy-type duties to attend. In such a scenario, they wouldn't be fighting and undoing each other's work, leaving each fairy to parent to her utmost potential.