Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

KurtmanJP
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2007, 12:17 am

Hi, does anyone remember Road Rovers? I found 6 episodes of it on YouTube and it was like going 11-12 years in the past and watching them like I did when I was little. I loved the humor of the show, had a lot of hysterical jokes that most action packed shows today lack (Except Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo and the weirder Teen Titans episodes). Exile's been my favorite character since I was little but I also like Colleen and Hunter. Blitz is so funny when he's crying like a little baby and Colleen and Exile always shut him up with a sarcastic remark. Good old times!

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2007, 12:18 am

Never heard of Road Rovers until just now.

Tim

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

KurtmanJP
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2007, 12:36 am

Tim_Tex wrote:
Never heard of Road Rovers until just now.

Tim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road_Rovers
http://members.tripod.com/~RRStuff/learnmor.htm
It was an awesome show. I definately reccommend typing it in YouTube search. It only made about 13 episodes or so before fading into obscurity. Still has a cult of fans, though.

AspicViper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

06 Jan 2007, 4:41 pm

Little bit. Are they anthromorphic dogs or something? I think I remember a crazy one in a straight jacket. I checked out the Wiki site. I remember it now. I never liked cartoons like that where animal expirmentation was invloved. I would never let my kids watch Kripto the Superdog.

KurtmanJP
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2007, 2:39 pm

AspicViper wrote:
Little bit. Are they anthromorphic dogs or something? I think I remember a crazy one in a straight jacket. I checked out the Wiki site. I remember it now. I never liked cartoons like that where animal expirmentation was invloved. I would never let my kids watch Kripto the Superdog.

Anthropomorphism isn't so bad. Sometimes I wish I was an anthropomorphic animal.
On a side note: Woah, am I one of the only Road Rovers fans with AS?

AspicViper
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Jan 2007, 12:39 am

KurtmanJP wrote:
AspicViper wrote:

Anthropomorphism isn't so bad. Sometimes I wish I was an anthropomorphic animal.
On a side note: Woah, am I one of the only Road Rovers fans with AS?

It isn't the anthropromorphism that bothers me. I'm a "furry" myself. It's how animal testing is protrayed as innocent.