Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 71,502
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

11 Oct 2013, 5:03 pm

Spider-Man (2002) 8
Spider-Man 2 (2004) 9
Spider-Man 3 (2007) 7
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) 8


_________________
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Evil triumphs when good people do nothing.
Do, or do not. There is no try. One size does not fit all.
No bigots, no bullies, no injustice.


tb86
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Sep 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,787
Location: South Wales

12 Oct 2013, 7:50 am

Spider-Man (2002) 7
Spider-Man 2 (2004) 8
Spider-Man 3 (2007) 5
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) 10



AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,900
Location: Portland, Oregon

12 Oct 2013, 2:23 pm

Spider-Man: B+

Spider-Man 2: B

Spider-Man 3: C+

The Amazing Spider-Man: A


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


AGhostWriter
Raven
Raven

User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 120
Location: Colorado

12 Oct 2013, 9:53 pm

Spider-Man (2002) 8.5
Spider-Man 2 (2004) 8
Spider-Man 3 (2007) 5
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) 5

I'm the only one who thought the reboot was horrible?



tb86
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Sep 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,787
Location: South Wales

30 Dec 2013, 8:07 pm

Spider-Man (2002) 3.5/5
Spider-Man 2 (2004) 4/5
Spider-Man 3 (2007) 3/5
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) 5/5



micfranklin
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2013
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,271
Location: Maryland

31 Dec 2013, 7:45 am

Spider-Man 2 = 9/10
The Amazing Spider-Man = 8.5/10
Spider-Man = 8/10
Spider-Man 3 = 7/10
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 = ?????

AGhostWriter wrote:
I'm the only one who thought the reboot was horrible?


Don't know a lot of people who hated it outright, most thought it was a tad underwhelming at worst. I liked it but originally I thought there's no need for a reboot when the last Spider-Man movie wasn't even 10 years old.



KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 71,502
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

04 Oct 2014, 5:04 am

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Spider-Man (2002) 8
Spider-Man 2 (2004) 9
Spider-Man 3 (2007) 7
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) 8

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) 7


_________________
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Evil triumphs when good people do nothing.
Do, or do not. There is no try. One size does not fit all.
No bigots, no bullies, no injustice.


progaspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 673
Location: Australia

04 Oct 2014, 8:13 am

AGhostWriter wrote:
Spider-Man (2002) 8.5
Spider-Man 2 (2004) 8
Spider-Man 3 (2007) 5
The Amazing Spider-Man (2012) 5

I'm the only one who thought the reboot was horrible?


The Spider-Man reboot was horrible, just like the Star Trek reboot was horrible, just like the Stars Wars reboot will be horrible (made by members of the Hollywood hack film directors club)



AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Male
Posts: 54,900
Location: Portland, Oregon

04 Oct 2014, 4:38 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Spider-Man: B+

Spider-Man 2: B

Spider-Man 3: C+

The Amazing Spider-Man: A


The Amazing Spider-Man 2: B-


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


tb86
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 7 Sep 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,787
Location: South Wales

05 Oct 2014, 9:18 am

Spider-man
3.5/5
Spider-man 2
3.5/5
Spider-man 3
3/5
The Amazing Spider-man
4.5/5
The Amazing Spider-man 2
4/5

I know a lot off people think the reboots aren't that good but personally looking back, I don't think the originals are as good as people say. To me they are just too goofy and odd. I do like them and even I think they do things better than the reboots like an understandable story and the villains are more memorable. But the love story is a big cocktease and Tobey MaGuire isn't the fun loving sarcastic Spider-man we all know. He's ok and can have the occasional funny moment, can pull off the awkward nerd persona and can deliver a few good dramatics such as confessing to Aunt May about Uncle Ben's death but still like I said before. I'm not goner act like the the new ones are absolute perfection or considered the best of the best superhero movies as I do believe they have they're fair share of mistakes such as Jamie Foxx's portrayal of Electro as a sympathetic generic villain or the occasional goofy moment like Dr Kafka or playing itsy bitsy spider, but even the originals had their fair share of those moments like the Russian landlord and his awkward daughter, Chinese lady singing the Spider-man theme song on violin and do I even need to bring up dancing emo Peter. I think the new ones do much better in casting, the love story is absolutely spot on and the action and sfx are cool. Not to say that originals do some good things with those except for the love story. The whole sinister six storyline is pretty interesting though a little confusing and cluttered at times but still good, for me at least. All and all while all 5 of these movies have had their ups and there downs, I have never really seen a Spider-man movie that truly ever sucked. There' not a Batman & Robin among the bunch.



SpirosD
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 350
Location: Europe

05 Oct 2014, 11:20 pm

Spider-Man (1977) : 2/10
Spider-Man the dragon's challenge (1979) : I haven't seen it, so I can't judge it.
Yes there where 2 Spidey films made in the late 70's

Spider-Man : 8/10
Spider-Man 2 : 9/10
Spider-Man 3 : 6/10
The Amazing Spider-Man : 3/10
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 : 2/10


_________________
Beauty will save the world -- Fyodor Dostoevsky


progaspie
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Jul 2011
Age: 66
Gender: Male
Posts: 673
Location: Australia

06 Oct 2014, 2:57 am

tb86 wrote:
Spider-man
3.5/5
Spider-man 2
3.5/5
Spider-man 3
3/5
The Amazing Spider-man
4.5/5
The Amazing Spider-man 2
4/5

I know a lot off people think the reboots aren't that good but personally looking back, I don't think the originals are as good as people say. To me they are just too goofy and odd. I do like them and even I think they do things better than the reboots like an understandable story and the villains are more memorable. But the love story is a big cocktease and Tobey MaGuire isn't the fun loving sarcastic Spider-man we all know. He's ok and can have the occasional funny moment, can pull off the awkward nerd persona and can deliver a few good dramatics such as confessing to Aunt May about Uncle Ben's death but still like I said before. I'm not goner act like the the new ones are absolute perfection or considered the best of the best superhero movies as I do believe they have they're fair share of mistakes such as Jamie Foxx's portrayal of Electro as a sympathetic generic villain or the occasional goofy moment like Dr Kafka or playing itsy bitsy spider, but even the originals had their fair share of those moments like the Russian landlord and his awkward daughter, Chinese lady singing the Spider-man theme song on violin and do I even need to bring up dancing emo Peter. I think the new ones do much better in casting, the love story is absolutely spot on and the action and sfx are cool. Not to say that originals do some good things with those except for the love story. The whole sinister six storyline is pretty interesting though a little confusing and cluttered at times but still good, for me at least. All and all while all 5 of these movies have had their ups and there downs, I have never really seen a Spider-man movie that truly ever sucked. There' not a Batman & Robin among the bunch.

The originals are actually as good as people say, because those film directors such as Sam Rinni and Byran Singer are actually brilliant film directors who play homage to the source material. The reboots are nothing but money making exercises and are devoid of any creativity and originality and relie on an ignorant and gullible public to spend their hard earned money on them.



LexingtonDeville
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 1 Aug 2010
Age: 35
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,396
Location: Blackburn

06 Oct 2014, 8:02 am

Spider-Man: 7/10
Spider-Man 2: 8/10
Spider-Man 3: 3/10
Amazing Spider-Man: 6/10
Amazing Spider-Man 2/10


_________________
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe: Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion; I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time; like tears in rain. Time to die." Roy Batty


SpirosD
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 26 Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 350
Location: Europe

06 Oct 2014, 10:30 am

LexingtonDeville wrote:
Spider-Man: 7/10
Spider-Man 2: 8/10
Spider-Man 3: 3/10
Amazing Spider-Man: 6/10
Amazing Spider-Man 2/10


Wow, pretty high rating for The Amazing Spider-Man...

BTW, I just love your signature 8)


_________________
Beauty will save the world -- Fyodor Dostoevsky


NoOneIsNormal
Butterfly
Butterfly

User avatar

Joined: 10 Oct 2014
Age: 37
Gender: Female
Posts: 11
Location: New York

12 Oct 2014, 7:51 am

Spiderman: 6/10
Spiderman 2: 10/10
Spiderman 3: 8/10

I cannot stand the new Spiderman movies, and it is not just because Tobey Maguire is my favorite Spiderman. As for Spiderman 3, I do not think it is as bad as many people make it out to be. Okay, there were too many villains. I loved Sandman, but disliked Venom (although I did not mind him when he was Eddie Brock). If there had to be more than one, it should have been Sandman and New Goblin. Yes, they overdid it with the romance. I was never a fan of MJ, but she was at her worst here, especially that dance scene in the kitchen with Harry. It was too late to add Gwen Stacy and she added nothing to the story. The Harry situation was a bit much. He went from hating Peter, to getting amnesia and being friends with him again, to getting his memory back and hating him again, to discovering he did not kill his dad and helping Peter out in the fight against Sandman and Venom, to biting the dust. All in the span of one movie. And, for Pete's sake (no pun intended), the jazz club scene...No words can explain how awful that was.

All those snafus aside, I found many scenes to be enjoyable. Like the first fight scene between Peter and New Goblin. Or when Peter is trying to get the symbiote off him in the church bell tower. Or Flint Marko's transformation into Sandman. Or the fight between Peter and Harry at Harry's mansion. Or when the little boy tells Spiderman not to kiss Gwen Stacy. Or when Spiderman first encounters Sandman in the truck. Or any scene with Sandman. I can honestly say I did like the film.