Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

spyroguy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 Oct 2014, 4:04 pm

In my humble opinion, this oft-overlooked animated saga is the only show on the Disney Channel (including XD) that isn't complete tripe. But feel free to respectfully disagree with me.

Anyway, Gravity Falls is different from most other cartoons in that the episodes form a continuity (like Avatar [Disclaimer: never watched it]) rather than being disconnected, individual stories (like Spongebob). The only way you'll understand what's going on is to follow my Whovian father's advice: Start at Season 1, Episode 1 and go in order.

54together
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

19 Oct 2014, 6:02 am

I enjoy Gravity Falls. :) I used to like Phineas and Ferb but then eventually I got bored of the same plot every episode (it's been seven years; surely that cow has hardly any milk left).

I like how with Gravity Falls there's a nice, complex plot, and there's always something to decipher (like a garbled message or a little detail).

And Mabel reminds me so much of myself. :)

spyroguy
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Oct 2014, 1:01 pm

Yaaay! Grass!

dragonzatch
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

03 Nov 2014, 7:19 pm

Gravity Falls is my primary fandom at the moment. I write fanfic for it and eagerly await each new episode. It's just so good compared to everything else on Disney, I feel like it belongs on Cartoon Network or something.

Transyl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 2:56 pm

I want to watch this show but it's not on Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc. They should really make it more available. It seems like it could grow it's audience if it was.

DaughterOfGallifrey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

04 Nov 2014, 3:26 pm

Next to Doctor Who I think it's my favorite show.