Page 336 of 1263 [ 20197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 1263  Next

AspergianMutantt
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2014, 9:47 pm

Dragon Lore: Curse of the Shadow

I think well worth watching. one of the main char looks to be an hero Orc, rare to see (In fact never seen that before) I liked that, in the end claimed him to be an dwarf, that kinda ruined it for me, but still well worth watching.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 9:05 am

Vampire Academy

In a world where three different kinds of vampires live in the world without the human's knowing, two teenage best friends are returned to the vampire boarding school they ran away from.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2014, 2:51 pm

Paul.
I LOVE Simon Pegg.

DukeJanTheGrey
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

25 May 2014, 4:08 pm

I am not a big film fan but for health reasons I have had to quit the drink and psychedelic drugs (and at a time when Alpha-Methyltryptamine and Lysergic Acid Dimethylazetidide are widely available too) so I have turned to cinema for entertainment. Just watched the 1949 classic The Third Man and currently watching, though taking a short break from watching an Australian animated film called Mary and Max. Everyone on this forum should go and watch it. Go and watch it. Even people not reading this forum, you go and watch it too.

Shemesh
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

25 May 2014, 4:13 pm

Bataar wrote:
I saw Godzilla last weekend and am seeing the new X-Men movie tomorrow.

I saw X-Men last night and Godzilla the night before that :D :thumright:

GlennBecksTears
Raven
Raven

26 May 2014, 6:53 am

Non-Stop.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2014, 10:43 am

Toys
the Robin Williams film

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2014, 4:05 pm

The Monuments Men

Based on the true story during World War II of a platoon that is tasked to rescue art masterpieces stolen from the Nazis and return them to their owners.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2014, 4:17 pm

The Little Rascals
90's version. Not as good as I remembered it.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 9:53 am

Bandits.
Billy Bob Thornton and Bruce Willis movie.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 2:08 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Bandits.

This was filmed in Oregon. I was an extra on this movie, but given that I was only 10 at the time this was filmed,
I don't remember much about it.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 3:20 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Bandits.

This was filmed in Oregon. I was an extra on this movie, but given that I was only 10 at the time this was filmed,
I don't remember much about it.
That's cool you were an extra. For some weird reason I love this film. I think Billy Bob Thornton is hilarious in it.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 3:40 pm

the last few films i've seen, in order from most recent back: the monuments men (god, i love bill murray), air doll, das boot (beardy jürgen prochnow=mmmmmmmm), Nineteen Eighty-Four (john hurt '84 version), bad words. i have eclectic tastes. :lol:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 4:45 pm

Godzilla {2014 version}

Great movie. Despite Bryan Cranston and Juliette Binoche not having much individual screen time, this new Godzilla movie easily trumps that crappy 1998 version directed by Roland Emmerich, in part thanks to good performances from Ken Watanabe, David Straithairn, Elizabeth Olsen, and the guy who played Kick-A**. Also, the CG was amazing, especially when Godzilla shows up about halfway through the movie. Before that, the movie had the feel of a conspiracy thriller, especially when Bryan Cranston's character starts ranting about the US military hiding the truth about Godzilla through a cover-up.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 4:46 pm

The Collection.

Sequel to the horror film, The Collector. Anti-hero Arkin escapes after being taken captive by the masked serial killer, the Collector, and is asked to lead a team of mercenaries into the killer's lair to rescue a millionaire's daughter also taken captive. Gorey mass murder ensues.

starvingartist
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2014, 5:18 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Godzilla {2014 version}

Great movie. Despite Bryan Cranston and Juliette Binoche not having much individual screen time, this new Godzilla movie easily trumps that crappy 1998 version directed by Roland Emmerich, in part thanks to good performances from Ken Watanabe, David Straithairn, Elizabeth Olsen, and the guy who played Kick-A**. Also, the CG was amazing, especially when Godzilla shows up about halfway through the movie. Before that, the movie had the feel of a conspiracy thriller, especially when Bryan Cranston's character starts ranting about the US military hiding the truth about Godzilla through a cover-up.

i'm not usually big on the blockbusters, but i want to see this one--i do love bryan cranston. also giant mutant lizards. :wink: