Page 931 of 1263 [ 20197 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 928, 929, 930, 931, 932, 933, 934 ... 1263  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 12:42 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
Winter's Bone

Interesting film.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 3:46 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
Winter's Bone

Interesting film.

I concur.

Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 4:42 pm

Watched 'Jingle all the way' yesterday :lol:. Starting the Christmas films early :cheers:

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 Nov 2019, 6:01 pm

Stardust_Dragonfly wrote:
Watched 'Jingle all the way' yesterday :lol:.

What is your opinion, Sister Stardust?

Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 3:54 am

Hilarious as always- I love Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Looking a bit dated now with the public phones and video cameras being used, unfortunately (it's never seemed 'old' to me before) but still enjoyable :D.

BTDT
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 8:56 am

Charlie Wilson's War

A great movie. Shows how American politics used to work. True story on how we (it took lots of different people, many of whom didn't like each other) to work on the common goal of getting the Russians out of Afghanistan.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2019, 9:54 am

Watched 'Jingle all the way' yesterday :lol:. Starting the Christmas films early :cheers:

:D :heart:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 10:47 am

Hilarious as always- I love Arnold Schwarzenegger films. Looking a bit dated now with the public phones and video cameras being used, unfortunately (it's never seemed 'old' to me before) but still enjoyable :D.

Sinbad!!

Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 3:35 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:

Sinbad!!

The character he plays (I think his name was Myron) is so great! No matter how many times I see the film his lines/acting makes me LOL :lol:.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 3:47 pm

Jack The Ripper: The London Slasher.

Fictionalized German account of Jack the Ripper, where a young German woman, Anna Kosminski, comes to join her brother in London only to find that the police have sent him to an asylum, believing him to be Jack the Ripper. Despite the many errors, the ghost of truth remains of Kosminski dying in the madhouse after having been tucked away there by Scotland yard, while the real perpetrator was very probably a man named David Cohen (though the movie gives him a police higher up as an accomplice). German language film with English subtitles.

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 4:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Fictionalized German account of Jack the Ripper, where a young German woman, Anna Kosminski, comes to join her brother in London only to find that the police have sent him to an asylum, believing him to be Jack the Ripper. Despite the many errors, the ghost of truth remains of Kosminski dying in the madhouse after having been tucked away there by Scotland yard, while the real perpetrator was very probably a man named David Cohen (though the movie gives him a police higher up as an accomplice). German language film with English subtitles.

A bit off-topic, but given your love for horror, your name here and the fact that you don't mind subtitles, did you watch
the (Netflix) TV series Dark by any chance?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 6:51 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

A bit off-topic, but given your love for horror, your name here and the fact that you don't mind subtitles, did you watch
the (Netflix) TV series Dark by any chance?

I'm afraid I don't have Netflix.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 6:55 pm

Good Boys.

Hilarious, but not meant for young children, lest they ask you embarrassing questions about things in the movie, such as the anal beads one of the boys gives as a necklace to a girl he has a crush on, or the real nature of that "CPR doll" the dad of one of the boys owns.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Nov 2019, 7:29 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
Good Boys.

Hilarious, but not meant for young children, lest they ask you embarrassing questions about things in the movie, such as the anal beads one of the boys gives as a necklace to a girl he has a crush on, or the real nature of that "CPR doll" the dad of one of the boys owns.

I agree. :lol:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 10:31 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Sounds interesting.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

21 Nov 2019, 2:34 pm

The Hallow.

A botanist and his wife and baby son have moved into an isolated house in a forest in Ireland, when they learn too late how a newly discovered, terrifying parasitic mold is the basis of ancient folklore of child stealing spirits. Harrowing, first rate horror film from Ireland.