Important lesson from TV:Knocking better than howling.

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2015, 7:16 pm

when you're in the woods in the middle of the night, and you're trying to communicate with Bigfoot!

A North California pair of investigators featured on a National Geographic doc demonstrated that. And the "Finding Bigfoot" cast seems to agree.

Cupping your hands over your mouth and trying to duplicate a bigfoot howl just doesnt cut it.

Pound on a nearby tree with a big stick, and wait. And you will always hear a return knock!

After a long haitus from cable, and watching only broadcast TV via rabbit ears, now have cable again. And I'm astounded by how much TV is devoted to "reality" shows about Bigfoot.

And the Bigfoot reality shows range by target audience from the staid and skeptical shows on Smithsonian, and Nat. Geo, (aimed at the "Dowton Abbey" audience) to the middlebrow sensational shows like "Monsterquest" (on History), and "Finding Bigfoot" (forget which network) that at least pretend to be scientific. And then there is bottom drawer show I just discovered on the Destination America network: "Mountain Monsters". Both the cast,and the target audience, are "Duck Dynasty" types."Mountain Monsters" is about as scientific as pro wrestling. But it is also every bit as entertaining as pro wresting. The episode about the "Grassman" (a local Ohio Bigfoot variant) was my favorite.

What is your favorite Bigfoot reality show?