Do you liked Moomin (Muminki in Polish) when you ware kids?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2015, 11:17 am

When I was a small child, Moomins were often broadcast as part of Wieczorynka, it was last cartoon on TVP1 (1st channel of Polish state tv)

But returning to topic there ware one guy "Paszczak" i don't know how it was called in English

This guy :D
Ehm he was avid "plant" collector :D

He was very absent minded i wonder does he can be considered as an aspie?

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 4:31 pm

Loved it when mom read the books to us (years before they were turned into TV animations).

That "plant" looks kinda suspicious that he is holding. Looks like a marijuana plant!

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 5:31 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Loved it when mom read the books to us (years before they were turned into TV animations).

That "plant" looks kinda suspicious that he is holding. Looks like a marijuana plant!

Yes it does, it photoshopped, it's one from our polish funny pictures said "Demotywator" :D

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2015, 5:58 pm

i hardly knew about moomin before i came onto WP, actually. only when i had a finland obsession. i wonder if any of our finnish WP denizens have been to moomin world?

but no, i've never seen it. i doubt they are broadcast here in the US west coast, and i'm probably after their time, anyway...

Quote:
He was very absent minded i wonder does he can be considered as an aspie?

dunno. what else was he besides absent minded? if we're gong to be diagnosing cartoon characters we need a bit more info. :P

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

mittencat
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

04 Mar 2015, 1:30 am

Pawelk1986, the character you are talking about is called Hemulen (Hemuli in Finnish). I wouldn't be surprised, if he had Asperger's :) .

I wasn't the biggest fan of Moomins while growing up. Haven't visited the Moomin World either - maybe I should? I've learned to appreciate Tove Jansson's work, including the Moomins, as a grown-up. I like the original books by Tove Jansson more than the animation series.