What are you watching on Netflix right now?

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2016, 9:17 pm

Title says it all, I'll go first

I am watching making a murderer, its interesting but the level of corruption depicted is making me lose faith in humanity.

GreenPandaLord
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Jan 2016, 10:16 pm

Criminal minds ,just relating to my home boy Spencer Reid.

tcorrielus
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 8:00 pm

I binge-watched Breaking Bad on Netflix last summer, and I just watched Daredevil and Jessica Jones. I'm now patiently waiting for season 2 of Daredevil to premiere on Netflix this winter.

beakybird
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 8:03 pm

dcj123 wrote:

I am watching making a murderer, its interesting but the level of corruption depicted is making me lose faith in humanity.

Not to hijack the thread here, but that was a very, very scary documentary. I watched it a few weeks ago and can't stop thinking about it.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2016, 9:45 pm

dcj123 wrote:

I watched when I heard all the commotion surrounding it. It was thought-provoking.

tcorrielus wrote:
I binge-watched Breaking Bad on Netflix...

haha so did I! Finished it in a month :D "Better Call Saul" is finally on Netflix.

Will watch "Hot Fuzz" now.

Beau
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2016, 7:04 pm

Just watched an episode of "Better Call Saul". I'm enjoying the references and the aha moment when I understood the meaning of his name lol.

irene
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2016, 7:01 am

If I was able to watch episode 9 from season 3, "The Family of Blood", from the Dr. Who series I would be watching something on the website. But I can't because BBC didn't renew their contract with Netflix.

Yesterday I took 4 out of 5 DVDs from the library only to realize later that I didn't find the one I wanted. :cry: :x

The first part of the story was quite different than all the other episodes I have seen in the series which I found to be very interesting. Especially the part where 'the Doctor' (who is now not the Doctor) starts crying and whining that he doesn't want to leave the woman he loves. Dr. Who whining! 8O :?:

accountinglad
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2016, 10:18 am

watching the rest of narcos as i only got half way through it when it first came out.
otherwise brooklyn nine nine

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 8:47 pm

beakybird wrote:
dcj123 wrote:

Not to hijack the thread here, but that was a very, very scary documentary. I watched it a few weeks ago and can't stop thinking about it.

Your not hijacking at all, but I agree, it definitely had depth. I kinda lost all hope for humanity watching it, I mean it seemed that everyone was in the wrong. I don't know that I am convinced that Steve Avery didn't do it but there appeared to be bias in the investigation, everyone seemed at fault really.

100000fireflies
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 8:57 pm

Better call saul!
Though it started slow and i didn't immediately understand what they were getting at, i kept watching based on faith. And it came through.

Now back to the xfiles repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

100000fireflies
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2016, 8:58 pm

Beau wrote:
Just watched an episode of "Better Call Saul". I'm enjoying the references and the aha moment when I understood the meaning of his name lol.

Me too :)

mindpalaces
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

10 Feb 2016, 4:48 pm

Skins, 3rd gen

Nocturnus
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

13 Feb 2016, 6:17 am

Sons of Anarchy, Rome, Marco Polo, Tokyo Ghoul, Video game high school and Top Boy.

adoylelb90815
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 Mar 2016, 12:24 am

I don't have Netflix at home, but when I was visiting my mom over the weekend, we all binge watched Making a Murderer, and the one I especially felt sorry for was Brendan as he was obviously coerced into confessing his involvement.

Honey Bee
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

29 Mar 2016, 12:53 am

I'm making my way through 30 Rock, and I must say that I have the biggest crush ever on Jack McBrayer's character Kenneth Parcell! :oops:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2016, 12:26 pm

irene wrote:
If I was able to watch episode 9 from season 3, "The Family of Blood", from the Dr. Who series I would be watching something on the website. But I can't because BBC didn't renew their contract with Netflix.

Yesterday I took 4 out of 5 DVDs from the library only to realize later that I didn't find the one I wanted. :cry: :x

The first part of the story was quite different than all the other episodes I have seen in the series which I found to be very interesting. Especially the part where 'the Doctor' (who is now not the Doctor) starts crying and whining that he doesn't want to leave the woman he loves. Dr. Who whining! 8O :?:

I miss Doctor Who being on Netflix so much, luckily I have most of the new series and some of the classics on DVD.
Right now, I'm watching Supernatural and Broadchurch :D