Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 3:11 pm

I am sure most of you have seen those neo scared straight shows on cable and netflix but have you seen the original 1978 scared straight movie.It's full of crude yet somewhat funny one liners and interesting stories.

I wanted to see if people could recite a line from the movie scared straight and of coarse leave out the swear words.

"Smell that toilet,you come here with a 1-2 or a life bid we put you in a cell this size"

"Everyone see these cards,everyone see these mother...... cards,I show them to you for one reason,to show you we ain't no teachers,social workers or police,we are convicts and every man you see behind me is doing over 25 years or life"

"Men on this stage don't know what it's like to hear a dog bark,they don't know what it's like to hear a bird chirp,they don't know what it's like to hear a car horn honk.Ask us what it's like to hear a guy getting stabbed to death we will tell you about that,ask us what it's like to hear a guy screaming cause four dudes is........................ we will tell you about that because we hear that every day."

now it's your turn

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2019, 5:08 pm

"Im here for murder,robbery,armed robbery,kidnapping,conpspiracy,breakin a dudes jaw and breakin his woman's both her mother f......... arms.Im here for life and for mother f....... now on forever until the day that I die I won't go hit the streets no more"

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 9:10 am

"When you wake up in the morning do you think about maybe I might have to kill someone today,when I wake up in the morning I think about maybe I might have to kill someone today.When you wake up in the morning do you think about maybe I might be killed today,when I wake up in the morning I think about maybe I might be killed today.Is that paranoia,for you thats paranoia for me thats a reality,this is prison this ain't no playground we play for keeps in here big eat the little."

Last edited by vermontsavant on 07 Nov 2019, 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

vermontsavant
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2019, 9:14 am

"I'm in this stinkin cell pool ten years clown and I am going to die in this stinkin joint and if you gave me these three b*****s right here I'd jump over them like a kangeroo just to get to one pretty.......... like you and then what do you think I'm gonna do.It ain't just me it's a way of life in these joints."