Is Jaguar Wright Telling the Truth or Is She Lying?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Oct 2020, 5:29 pm

Something has been on my mind. Lately while searching Google for something, I came across an article about singer "Jaguar Wright" (real name Jacquelyn Suzette Wright) saying something about rapper P Diddy having relations with singer Christopher Williams, another black male artist. What I read surprised me and I forget if I bought it or not, but then I decided to look into it further. When I looked up Williams and Diddy, Wright's name appeared. I even looked up Diddy on Wikipedia and possibly Williams too. I didn't read the whole articles but I found nothing of those two involved with each other!

And to make a long story short, I read Wright said other things about other singers like Common and Mary J Blige, a female singer I started hearing when I was seven! I heard Williams when I was 6. She's also been talking about Euryka Badu, Jill Scott and Tevin Campbell to name a few more.

I'm now wondering if Wright is making up these stories and if she is lying! I'm not even sure if a said woman, whose name wasn't revealed, was chased out of New York City by Diddy himself after she walked in on Diddy and Williams and went to work for Wright.

Thank goodness I now know to fact-check things and do research before believing something instead of just being quick to believe it. And I know what it's like to have false stories told about me and to be made to look bad, and there are bad stories about me online! :oops: 8-O :( :cry: I mean some of it is my fault but those things still shouldn't have been said about me and shared online with others! I don't want to talk about this but just Google my DeviantArt name WillM3Luvtrains and you'll see!

Getting back to Wright, I don't know if she's lying or telling the truth but if she's lying I'm going to be very upset!

I never thought of Diddy being gay, I'm not sure he even is and I don't care if he is, I just never thought of him that way!

I'm not making this up, look up Jaguar Wright and look up "P. Diddy and Christopher Williams" together. I admittedly do have more to learn about Jaguar Wright!

By the way, the only song I know by Christopher Williams is "I'm Dreaming" or "I'm Dreamin'." It goes a little something like this:

"Don't wake me
I'm dream-eh-ing
Girl don't wake me!
Don't wake me
I'm dream-eh-ing
Girl I'm dreaming bout you.

"If I'm dreamin'
Then just let me sleep.
Don't wake me up, til my dream is complete.
If I'm dreamin'
Then leave me alone.
Turn off the light and unplug the phone!"

The song also includes:
"If I'm dreaming, about you
Let's make this dream come true!"

Heard that song back when i was 6, in 1992 if not sooner and started listening to it again in 2014 or 2015 when I looked up the lyrics, found out the song and singer and listened online! I like listening to songs from when I was little!

This was originally posted on Arthur Wiki Discussions and might be shared on Reddit. On Arthur Wiki however, I left out some details I put here since Arthur Wiki is more of a kid-friendly site than this one.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 7:43 pm

TimmyTurnerFan1 wrote:
Is Jaguar Wright Telling the Truth or Is She Lying?
Why should it matter?  These are all celebrities with vested interests in keeping their names out there.

This is likely just another tabloid-level publicity stunt.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

TimmyTurnerFan1
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

12 Oct 2020, 8:26 pm

"Why should it matter?" Like I said, I almost believed it, and then I decided to confirm it to see if it was true or not. And if Wright is wrong I won't be happy, I will be mad! I do not like being lied to or believing lies! I also don't like getting mad at someone for something they did not do!

I think what I meant to say but forgot was two years, at least I think it was two years, maybe one year, after singer Prince died, there was talk of him doing drugs and that got me very upset and when I told my mother she said something along the lines of people making up stories about people just to upset you about them or to make them look bad. And so I got mad at the media for getting me mad at Prince, if I was, and I did not want to do this again.

I do not like it when people gossip about other people, it's just not nice or funny! If you've ever been a victim of gossip you'd understand what I'm saying, and I know what it's like to be gossiped about and I'm not a celebrity!

Seriously how would you (not just Fnord but anyone reading this) feel if someone told someone you did something you really didn't do, especially if that word spread like a virus and more and more people knew about it and believed it? AND just to try to get people to think differently about you or less of you? Remember what happened to Michael Jackson? What if it happened to you?

People will say anything just to try to get attention or to try to trash someone else and that ain't right! That said, I'm not trying to trash talk or gossip about Wright, I just want to know if she's telling the truth or just making that stuff up. I would sure hate to be Wright, spreading rumors about other people! Eventually that comes back to you! Well, if you're caught!