Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

BreathlessJade
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Dec 2022, 12:22 am

So being able to identify as neurodivergent has provided an umbrella for my unofficial ASD and newly discovered AD(H)D. I"m seeing more and more how little it matters that i PROVE myself to people. I am, however, interested in gaining knowledge and as much help in life as possible. i'm not the kind to try to leech on the government, but anything i qualify for that will help me reach my goals will be apprecited. i'm also looking into moving as the daughter of my very kind family member who let me like in her granny flat has shown more and more toxic behavior. I can ignore a brat, but when they have pull in family decisions and throw their weight around just to make you feel bad, it's time to put my security first..this person has money and lives in a beautiful house, well educated, etc....still looks unhappy unless theyre thowing some kind of shade or making someone suffer. I made a huge sacrifice to buy this person's family presents (who said we all had to buy for each other) Christmas came, they acted like my gift to them didn't even exist (no thank you, no kind words, and of course no present back) i got more Christmas love from outside folks so i see it as somewhat of a confirmation that i need to keep "moving" as an option.

BreathlessJade
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

28 Dec 2022, 12:29 am

I have to bridle my temper because it's easy for me to lash out and instead of people hearing my side, they will gaslight me as too sensitive and deflect the narrative. It all comes down to the fact that i'm surrounded by enablers who will keep their heads down and keep the "peace" at my expense. that suck. and this Christmas could have been so much better if people weren't allowed to be jerks. my most peaceful moments are by myself. but i've connected with some church folks who are very kind too.

ok i'm done. sorry for the rant. i had a hard time with my login and still do on my phone