Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2023, 8:36 am

This is a trailer of a new film calling Shortcomings.
It is directed by Andrew Park is an actor that always stands out whenever I see him. If you are familiar with The Office (US version), there is an episode where he plays Asian Jim, where everyone convinces Dwight that he is Jim and that Jim has always been Asian. (I have to post it -> The Office: Asian Jim)

Back to the point. Shortcomings (2023)

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2023, 9:17 pm

pcgoblin wrote:
This is a trailer of a new film calling Shortcomings.
It is directed by Andrew Park is an actor that always stands out whenever I see him. If you are familiar with The Office (US version), there is an episode where he plays Asian Jim, where everyone convinces Dwight that he is Jim and that Jim has always been Asian. (I have to post it -> The Office: Asian Jim)

Back to the point. Shortcomings (2023)

I watched the trailer. It was a good trailer. I would give the movie a go based on the trailer.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2023, 5:54 pm

I haven't seen it yet. I keep distracting myself with writing, watching, or reading.

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2023, 3:25 pm

pcgoblin wrote:
I haven't seen it yet. I keep distracting myself with writing, watching, or reading.

:x I checked today and it left the theater. It was there for one week. :cry:

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2023, 5:57 pm

pcgoblin wrote:
pcgoblin wrote:

Maybe it flopped?

pcgoblin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2023, 8:12 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
pcgoblin wrote:
pcgoblin wrote:

Maybe it flopped?

I so want to respond by saying the people where I live are idiots and swayed by what's bright and shiny, or pink and explosive, but I know better. The people where I live are not idiots. They're just busy.
I was an idiot for missing it yesterday. I even thought I should check if it was still playing today, but I was distracted. That's life. I'll see at some point. :)
I can say with 100% confidence, however, that some, maybe a few, of the people that live here are idiots. At least one of them, I'm certain.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2023, 9:31 am

pcgoblin wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
pcgoblin wrote:
pcgoblin wrote:

Maybe it flopped?

I so want to respond by saying the people where I live are idiots and swayed by what's bright and shiny, or pink and explosive, but I know better. The people where I live are not idiots. They're just busy.
I was an idiot for missing it yesterday. I even thought I should check if it was still playing today, but I was distracted. That's life. I'll see at some point. :)
I can say with 100% confidence, however, that some, maybe a few, of the people that live here are idiots. At least one of them, I'm certain.

There are definitely idiots that exist.