Kara No Kyoukai: Garden of sinners (niche anime)

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

loudmouth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2007, 6:37 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8SPcvMW-00

For those that are anime fans and have never heard of it it's a novel made by Sasaki Shonen from type moon, and it;s going ot be a series of 7 movies soon the 1st 2 coming out this December in Japan, I can't wait for a limited domestic release or the fan subs.

seeing as this is a niche anime I wont be surprised if some haven't heard of it this of it as an alternate universe version of Tsukihime. to describe a lot of type moons works they are usually a mix of Drama, horror, action, and Romance sometimes with out the horror element in the case of Fate/stay night.

To those who have no clue what I'm talking about and like anime I'd suggest checking into the anime Tsukihime, and Fate/stay night, they are released by Geneon. (Hopefully the announcement that Geneoon is pulling it's U.S. DVD distribution are false)

Zara
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2007, 8:57 pm

Looks nice. Can't say I'm familiar with any of this story.
It must be a really popular book series if they're expecting to get 7 movies out it.

loudmouth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

11 Nov 2007, 9:23 pm

It's more the fan base the book was out for a few years sold like hot cakes and was never printed again, I've read the 1st 6 chapters translated, even with out the popularity it has it would gain popularity with it's story alone seeing as judging by the trailer it follows the book very accurately.
the reason for a 7 movies is that each movies cover 2-3 chapters of the book fully.